Join our server on Discord

New and nothing to do without people
Oh hi Dvovle... huh, my brother watched Cardcaptor Sakura and enjoyed it. Meh, that's about all I can say.
I know what cardcaptors is.I used to watch it.Hmmm....I'm gonna have to see it.
I got it at the mall in one of the stores called SUNCOAST i'm not sure of the location of other suncoast stores but the one I went to carried Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura series i'm not sure if all of the suncoast stores carry it but they probably do. Youtube has it in parts of course but it's in japanese and the company that subbed it did a horrible job. Two times in the movie when a character spoke the subs did not come so you had no idea what they said and the grammar was horrific I barely understood who they referred to most of the time. They even misname the card by calling it EMPTINESS but I think I found what might have been the english dubbed of it but I haven't viewed the video to make sure it was in english on youtube but there are more people uploading the movie so maybe you won't have to watch the grammarly horrific one I watched when i first saw the movie
I think SUNCOAST is gone.

Anyway, my sisters liked the Cardcatop thing. Look up Tsubasa... (might be spelled wrong) It has a bunch of characters from that show, and other shows all put together. My sisters enjoy it, so maybe you will too.
Renamon's Army
Yeah I've only seen up to episode 10 because when it comes to Tsubasa Youtube is so disorganized. I type in episode 11 or tsubasa 11 I only get a clip or video using scenes from it plus all these random shows .0_0??
Welcome to Us..*bow*
Dvolve Wrote:Yeah I've only seen up to episode 10 because when it comes to Tsubasa Youtube is so disorganized. I type in episode 11 or tsubasa 11 I only get a clip or video using scenes from it plus all these random shows .0_0??

I'm not sure if they watch the show, but I know they read the manga.
Renamon's Army
My friend reads it but I haven't seen her with a new one. Thank you sensai-renamon-san. I just posted the first episode of my anime like story that I know is going to seem weird but I have posted it on here because my friends aren't exactly giving me any feed back so they're not much help.
*Portal to the darkness opens in the middle of nowhere, a shadowy figure walking out* Hello, welcome to the DaD. I am Shadowknight leader of SDP and dark scurge fo the underworld.

Old Lady: Are you my grandson?

Shadow: What the? *reads a small piece of paper* OH sonuva, got the wrong address again! *Walks back into the darkness*

*Elsewhere*

Shadow: This the place? Yes good, Welcome to the DaD, I'm Shadowknight leader of SDP yadda yadda yadda. Welcome to the funnest most random place on the planet. Would've been here sooner but someone gave me the wrong address.

Slashmon: I figured meeting DMX and you so close together would've been a bit much for any sane person to handle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AWL: @_@ welcome!.................oh wait i already said that like a long time ago...well...a long time can be a short time!

Torpedo Girl: NO IT CANT!!! *smashes AWL like 50 times*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan