Join our server on Discord

New and nothing to do without people
Hi I joined yesterday! Sites such as this can only be enjoyed when your not walking with no idea where your gonna go, gonna do, and where your going-ow! (hits wall)
So anyone out there?
Welcome Dvolve! Welcome to DaD. kinda makes you feel like your at an AA meeting, huh? Well, any way welcome aboard our strange and erotic site.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Heya Dvolve!! ^_^
Welcome to the DaD. One of the best site in the world.
I'm Mistysilverwolf aka Misty. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope that you will make some friends. The people around here are the best

Hope to see you posting around!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hey! Nice intro I like it! Be welcome to the site Dvolve! But I really wouldn't worry about where you're going, I'd rather worry who are you gonna meet.

Reno: I wouldn't recommend starting with him, I strongly suggest you try someone with an IQ higher than zero.

Dot: Well said.

DMX: Did you say something?

Dot: Quick! In character!

Reno: I'm hungry! *Starts to stupidly run around DMX*

DMX: Thought so.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You'll find about... 98% of the DaD's population acts like DMX and his little crew.

My name's Calibremon, as you've probably already noticed. Most call me Cali though, for short. I'm the Commander-In-Chief of Renamon's Army, a sort of legion of Renamon fanboys/fangirls/fanthings. ^_^; So, if you're a Renamon fan (and I'm willing to bet you are) feel free to join (Links to join groups are on your User CP)

Hope to see ya around real soon!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Calibremon Wrote:You'll find about... 98% of the DaD's population acts like DMX and his little crew.

Actually...I would say about 38%...knowing DMX for over a year as well as a lot of other members...I don't think anyone could act like DMX....he's one of a kind. That horny blue lizard...*rolls eyes and shakes head* Gotta love him.

Once again, enjoy your stay here Dvolve ^_^ It's gonna be crazy, so get used to it =p
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
That's better now. I'm not the only one in the forum people are online more often on this site then others i've been to , which is not good. I have three younger siblings so it's hard to put up with especially with a hypochondriac of a sister.
Quote:New and nothing to do without people
So, you either join the DaD, or you start collecting guns and threatening the government... Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to Dad, Dvolve

As you can see, everyone here has their own unique style, which makes it great and sometimes unnerving. (just kidding) Hope you post lots and I'll see you on the threads. Have fun!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
HI IM NOT CRAZY!!!... just insane anyways im sabre you will find i can be a diff person at differant times (it depends on how many days ive gone without a decent amount of sleep) but welcome to the DaD
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan