Join our server on Discord

New and nothing to do without people
Welcome to the forums, Dvolve! Hope you have lots of fun around here.

Crimson: Oh and... *points to "Beware of Randomness" sign*

Zorromon: What's that supposed to mean, other than something insanely stupid like usual.

Crimson: Do not question the sign!

*several large chickens trample over Zorromon*

Zorromon: *laying in a broken heap of bones* F***ing KFC mega chickens...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Y-ello, and nice to meet you, Im kinda new here too *Shakes your hand* Welcolm to DaD...And Keep your hands and legs in the ride at all times!
Hello and welcome to the site that is a close community of friends with the affinity of Digimon in there veins. The name is Lonely Gabu and I hope you kick back and enjoy what this site has to offer. Need any help and look around and ask and we shall do our best. Otherwise, don't litter around your new home that much and have some pie (gives you some cherry pie with whip cream.). Anyway I hope you enjoy and I wish you luck with all you do in your life.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome to the DaD!!!Hope ya have a great time here on this site!.....<,< >,>
(listens closely to chaotic clucking in the other room.)

O_O KFC Mega chickens have a base in there.....Who wants fried chicken?!?!
(catches own hand on fire)
Yeah, welcome to the DAD.... no one here bites... too hard... unless you want them too.... or something like that.
Zinc: *bares teeth* he's right Twisted

Vook: oh quit it. all you think about is yiffing, not biting.

Zinc: you too >_>

Vook: *shrugs* its true XD

welcome DVolve! i believe i've already signed up for the Digimon RPG that you made. have fun here! and make sure you get a lot of yiffing done!

MagnaAngewomon: *knocks out AWL* him and yiffing are like cookies and milk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah the RP hasn't kicked off yet. I'm might need to make some changes to it...again. Maybe I should just go ahead and tell the rest of the story part in there because now that i think about it. It might cause problems in the future so best to get it resolved quickly. I got an avatar now and a sig although the is not digimon related.
Welcome from me! I was too late to give you a proper one, but I do my best! Have a good time, and other such greetings.
Renamon's Army
Eh don't bother with it if it isn't digimon related...I'd recomment it but hey it's your choice...lol....Mine isn't digimon related either....
The sig is a picture of a character of the second movie of a no longer airing show. The movie was actually the best anime movie I've ever seen it was actually long enough to be called a movie unlike other's that might as well be an extended episode. It was Cardcaptor Sakura The Sealed Card I even have the english dub of it on dvd. The best movie ever.