Join our server on Discord

Good news :)
I guess you can't do much worse. Hopefully, the kid doesn't grow up to be an addict himself. You know, there are genetic factors that determine propensity for addiction.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
This was a very interesting day.. but it turned out very well. I was awarded custody of Kenny, and my brother is going back to jail after trying to attack me in the court room. My other brother and I are speaking again.. still not sure where that is going to end, but it seems that things are working out fairly well so far.

Anyway.. I'm gonna go play some games with Kenny. Later everyone! and thanks for all of the support!
I'm very Happy for you and congratulations. I hope things go well for you guys. Support wise we are still here whenever you need us and we are always glad to help. =)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congradulations! I'm sure you'll be very happy together. Good luck with the teenaged years, those are the worst.
I'm so happy for you and he! Looks like everything turned out well in the end for everyone.
Hey, I just wanted to give you some encouragement aswell.

Raise the little guy to the best of your abilities, and i'm sure he will turn out fine.
Renamon's Army
Congartulations on your custody! Sorry I didn't catch the story 'til now - I hope your brother gets everything he deserves...and more.
Hope evertything goes well now...and in the future with your nephew.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Congratulations. Now this kid should get raised in a normal family type unit.
I wouldn't call this a normal family unit... two gay couples living together.. but, its better than what he had before... and he really doesn't seem to be troubled by either of the relationships going on here.. I know he knows what they are, but it doesn't bother him.
It doesn't bother me either. But I meant it was more normal then where he came from.