Join our server on Discord

looking for good stories
Ah that lemon of Dragon Master X sure is a really good one along with his Patamon/Gatomon ones, all of his lemons are quite good but since he varies his writing he has some of the things you don't like much on some of his lemons but he sure has talent to not make them look gross for say it in someway, he manages to write his lemons in a way he keeps you wanting to read more, at least that's the effect his stories has on me ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RED ROVER, RENA TAMER, CHIBI RENAMON... for starters
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Already read Rena Tamers stories which were very good despite the spelling errors. Did not see anything that interested me with Red Rovers stories. Will check out chibi renamons stories next and thanks.
Quote:Did not see anything that interested me with Red Rovers stories.

Well this is something I never expected to hear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah same here but well lot of Rover's stories has things Digi-lord doesn't like to read like anal and things like that so I guess is part of the reason he didn't found them interesting *shrugs*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually I have read some of Red Rovers stuff but I can't quite remember when it was and what story it was. He is definately the most prolific writer on this site and what I did read was not too bad. However I have actually finished and sent in a story of my own after getting plenty of inspiration from the others on this site. It is Ch1 in a series that will be the first in a chain of 4 series where each series continues the story from the last one with new characters and everything. Does anyone know how long it takes from the time someone sends in a story to when it appears on the site?
well it depends on the current guy in charge to update the site, I mean how busy he is and such, sometimes it can be soon and sometimes it can delay
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for the info as well as the stroy suggestions comming. Whenever it does come out I would like someone to read it and tell me what they thought. I kinda liked it but I thought I could to better. My name on the main site will be the same as the one on here.
I'll be pending to check it when it gets out on the site ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for that at least I know one person will read it.