Join our server on Discord

looking for good stories
Now when I first joined I got some suggestions for good reads on the main site. After finishing those I am looking for more. So since it would take me forever to look through the many different stories I would like to ask for some suggestion on some good stories. Just so you know I don't want to be given a suggestion for a story and find something I don't like so here is what I am not looking for.

No bondage or anything similar to it
No masochistic stuff
No anal
No guy on guy under any circumstances
No rape
No incest

Now I will not read any story that contains any of the above wether or not that story is one of the best on the site I don't want to read it. I don't mind if you like it but I don't. Any help or suggestions would be great and thanks.
Quote:No bondage or anything similar to it
No masochistic stuff
No anal
No guy on guy under any circumstances
No rape
No incest
With one exception, none of my stories have any of that stuff.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have looked at your stories but none of them seem that interesting. I do not really like frontier never watched it and never intend to. I did notice you named some of your stories after weird al songs which I thought was interesting since I like weird al but as for other music not so much. I will have to check out your other suggestions and thanks.
Um I don't think you understood me. Every single one of the stories contained what I had asked not to contain. I do not like to read series when I don't want to read part of it. So if you can suggest something else I would be grateful.
Well maybe you would like to check my fics Lord Patamon is my name too on the main site, only one of them has something you don't like that is anal but most of that fic is very clean since I'm more focused in romance than rather on simple and plain sex ^^;

My other two stories are "clean" since they don't have anything of the things you won't read, just excuse a bit the grammar on my first fic that is the one that has also TK/Kari in it, it was my first attempt at write a fic in english and even I did it some corrections I'm still reviewing it to check for more corrections to make it but is fully understandable, as once Sonimon from the now desappeared Digimon Hentai Zone said that even though I'm a english as second language student I have talent to convey my stories :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:Um I don't think you understood me. Every single one of the stories contained what I had asked not to contain. I do not like to read series when I don't want to read part of it. So if you can suggest something else I would be grateful.
Are you sure about that? X-Man and Anonmon are pretty clean; Lord Archive... not so much.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I did not see a user called Anonmon. I saw an Anonymousmon but all of his stories contained yaoi which I don't want. Hey Lord Patamon I have already began reading your stories and I have to say they are pretty good. Despite the errors the quality was great and it was very descriptive. I have to ask though what is your native language?
It'd be one of my three favorites. Pure Latino Mexican Spanish.

Oh, if you like reading, well, I got a few you might like. The non-series ones are ironically the best I've come up with while I wanted them to be my most brilliant works. Well anyway, my username here is the same Pen name I use in the Lemon section. Enjoy the read if you do any.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[quote=Digi_Lord]
I did not see a user called Anonmon.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dragon master X I do believe I have already read some of your stories. If I remember correctly I read the one between Renamon and Flamedramon the one that got the award. After reading it I can see why it did. I hope to add some stories of my own soon. I have quite a few ideas some of which were inspired by stories I have read here on the site.