Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Nervous, Ishana pulled away from the kiss, blushing. She suddenly turned her attention to Altima. "numb-nuts! why'd you do that?! anyways, I'm sorry Psy...don't be mad..." Ishana apologized.

"Oh...uhm...sorry! I didn't see you two close to eahc other!" Altima said, as he buried his head in his arms.
"Don't worry, Ishana", Psyri gazed longingly into her eyes and snickered to herself, "I kinda enjoyed it." She placed her claw on her paw.

Tachyon turned back to Altima and comforted him, "Alt, Alt...don't worry. It wasn't your fault...it was an accident. He leaned down to try to get him to unclinch his arms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-yeah..." Altyima said as he stood up straight. "Just thought I had ruined our double-date... thanks Tach."

"Y-your did..? th-then are you a...?" Ishana said.
Tachyon put his arm around Altima, "Ruined it...I-I think you sort of decided our dating partners...look.", points inconspicuously at the girls.

Psyrixia places her other claw over her paw, "Yep, I'm bi...even though I haven't gone all the way...I've felt this way...like forever.", she confides.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"W-well, yeah, I guess...but...that leaves...oh, well, I guess I could try that kind of...relationship." Altima said, as he carefully thought out what the situation was.

Smiling, Ishana placed her paw on topf of Psyrixias' claw, as said, "I'm Bi, too!"
"I-I'm willing to give it a try...if you are, Alt?", Tachyon shyly replied, looking up from his lowered head.

Putting her arm around Ishana, Psyrixia hugs her and announces to the three, "I guess we know who we're all sitting next to at the movie...don't we?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
both Ishana and Altima said yeah, as they nodded their heads.

Altima returned his attention to Tachyon. "Well, I don't mind... uhm, either way, this would be my first time being in a relationship with another person." Altima said.

Pulling out her wallet, Ishana pulled out a twenty for both hers and Altima's meal. "So, shall we pay for the meal and head over to the movies?"
"Sounds like a plan...", Psyrixia answered, throwing forty dollars on the table, as well. "You guys can take care of the movie and any snacks, since us girls paid for dinner, alright." She placed her claws on her hips and fake scowls, trying to look authoritative."

"Y-y-yes Ma'am", Tachyon replies. Turning to Altima, he whispers, "Me too, Alt...I haven't been with anybody either. Just thought about it a lot, though."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ok..." Altima said as he stood up and led the girls and Tach to the car. He started the car, so as to be ready to drive off as soon as everyone was seated.
"Shotgun!", Tachyon called out, racing to the passenger door, "I get to sit up front!"

"That's all right by us...", Psyrixia answered, holding Ishana's paw, "We want the back seat anyway...isn't that right?", kissing Ishana's cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz