Digiartists' Domain Community!
Altima/Kalyx Rp - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Altima/Kalyx Rp (/showthread.php?tid=6894)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Altima/Kalyx Rp - Altima - 04-03-2007

yes... as you all know.... only me and Kalyx, as well as mods and admins. Anyone breaks this rule at all, you shall be uhm....well... bad things will happen. OOOH!!!

ok... well... profiles..

NAME:
DESCRIPTION/PIC:
OTHER:

thats about it... any settings preference? should our characters be in a relationship? already in a family? or you have a better idea, let me know.

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Kalyx - 04-03-2007

OOC: Why don't you post your idea(s) for a relationship first - since you've been at this for awhile longer than I have. I'll post my characters' profiles tomorrow, while at work. Then, in the evening, we can post away! See ya later! :D

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Altima - 04-03-2007

ok... well... as for relationships..I like to focus around teenage relationships, since I can relate to that very easily... but if you wanna go for a more older, more mature relationship, then we can go for that. Also I tend to have Altima be a virgin and slightly dorky at first... so... around ages 14-21, barely starting a relationship would be a good place to start...

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Kalyx - 04-04-2007

Sounds like a good age group...I can relate, too. Since you were kind enough to ask me to join you in this RP, I'll let you choose which character(s) of mine you'd like to interact with.

Name: Kalyx
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight
Description: 7' 2", 235 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, orange-yellow eyes, pointed tail, forked tongue, usually wears T-shirts & jeans, sometimes sneakers.
Experience: few girlfriends, one lover.
Other: 10" x 2", when fully erect.

Name: Indigo Phlox
Species: wolf/fox mix
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 5' 10", 145 lbs., violet/blue fur, white fur on chest, belly, paws and tip of tail, slender athletic figure, yellow-green eyes, firm C-bust, wears pink blouse, black jean skirt, red panties.
Experience: few boyfriends, one girlfriend, one male lover.

Name: Richter
Species: wolf/coyote mix
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 6' 4", 200 lbs., black & dark peppered fur, lighter grey chest and belly fur, slender athletic body, dark brown eyes, usually wears T-shirts, jeans and sneakers.
Experiencee: few girlfriends, one boyfriend, no lovers.
Other: 8-1/2" x 1-3/4", when fully erect.

Name: Psyrixia
Species: dragon-like species
Orientation: bi
Description: 6' even, 150 lbs., burnt orange color, tan chest and underbelly, spotted balck at color transition, very fine scales, soft, supple (like leather), wings, no horns or spikes, long fine black hair, green-yellow eyes, B-size breasts, slender, lithe, gynastical movement,
wears black leather vest with circular golden clasp, black leather shorts, V-cut up the sides.
Experience: a couple boyfriends & girlfriends, no lovers.

Name: Magenta
Species: Renamon
Description: 5' 1", 110 lbs., magenta colored fur, white fur on chest, belly, paws and tip of tail, slender athletic figure, wears violet colored gauntlets.
Experience: a couple girlfriends, one boyfriend, no lovers.

Name: Tachyon
Species: dragon
Description: 6' 1", 175 lbs., dark green scales, pale yellow chest and underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, dark blue hair, bright yellow eyes, pointed tail, forked tongue, usually wears loose-fitting shirts and khakis.
Experience: one girlfriend, a couple boyfriends, no lovers.
Other: 7-1/2" x 1-1/2", when fully erect.

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Altima - 04-04-2007

hmm.. I would like to do a yaoi thing... but... well...I shall introduce my characters then...

NAME: Altima Carpine(Alt)
GENDER: Male/Female/Herm(can change genders, depending on amount of stress)
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: bi
DESCRIPTION/PIC: look at avatar, has silver bangs.
OTHER: Is still a virgin. member size= 7" by 1.75". Breast size= c-cup. gets a little embarrased when he has an erection in public.

NAME: Ishana
SPECIES: Vixen
ORIENTATION: bi, more towards lesbian
DESCRIPTION/PIC: 5'6", regualr fox colors. Has spikey black hair, with red tips.
OTHER: breast size C-E cup breasts(can inflate on her own will). likes double-penetration. Is not a virgin, but hasn't been with too many men/women.

well, theres my characters that will be in the rp. as for you... I don't mind who you bring in... makes it more interesting :P

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Kalyx - 04-04-2007

How about I bring in Tachyon & Indigo. I'm sure they're match up great with your characters. Now what about a situation or location...

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Altima - 04-04-2007

hmm... well... I usually start an rp with something embarrasing towards my characters... so... you start us off... I'll go along with it...

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Kalyx - 04-05-2007

Altima, Ishana, Tachyon & Psyrixia are all friends and attend the same high school. The want to become closer and decide to go on a double-date together.

OOC: You can decide where this takes place... if you want?

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Altima - 04-05-2007

OOC:Sounds good!

IC: It was friday afternoon, school had just finished, as Altima prepared himself for tonight. A couple of friends had invited him out on a double-date to go otu and eat dinner, and shortly after catch a movie. At the moment, he was in the bathroom, grooming himself for the date.

Ishana was one of Altima's friends who was also invited to the double-date. She was generally an outgoing person, so she didn;t mind going out on friday nights with a lot of people. She sat in frotn of her mirror, using a bit of gel to spike the tips of her red-black hair.

RE: Altima/Kalyx Rp - Kalyx - 04-05-2007

Tachyon stepped out of the shower and began toweling himself off. His mind was racing as he thought about the evening in front of him. He hadn't been on date, for awhile, and now he was going with his good friend Psyrixia on a double-date.

Already washed, Psyrixia stood in front of her closet, deciding what to wear on her date. Unsure as she was, the dragon tossed several outfits upon her bed, narrowing down her choices. Tachyon had called earlier to let her know that he would be picking her up.

OOC: You can use Psyri (sear-e) and Tach (tack) if you want.