Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"Maybe..." Ishana said, as she began to take small bites from her meal.

with a piece of food half-way to his mouth, Altima tilted his head. "have I ever though what?"
Feeling embarrassed Tachyon withdraws and turns his head, "Never mind...it wasn't important", he stabs his fork at his food and thinks to himself, "Why can't I ask him..you chicken shit!"

"Soooo", Psyrixia swallows a bite of food, *gulp* "How about you, which one are you hot for?", she whispers, tugging at her arm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I think Tach is cute..." Ishana said, as she chewed on more food.

Altima stared at Tachyion, confused. "You sure? ahh, well..."
Swallowing his next bite, he musters his courage, grabs Altima's arm, "Wait, Alt...what I wanted to say was", *heavy sigh* "have you ever thought about...guys?", Quickly drinks another gulp of water.

Psyrixia swirled another forkful of pasta, "How about Alt? You guys..you know...hang out all time. What's he really like?", she took another biteful, waiting for Ishana's answer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alt? Well, I know him as a friend. He's nice... kinda simple-minded and naive at times. Like, he gets lost and daydreams a lot." Ishana said, smiling.

The fork slipped out of Altima's hand, as Tachyon had mentionedguys. Is he gay...? Altima thought, as he quickly picked up the fork. "Uhm....g-guys..? well...uhm..." how should I answer this? "W-well... it has come across my mind...." Altima said nervously. He wasn't gay himself, but he did have some thought about guys, and gay relations, though he did not practice any of that. "Why you ask?"
"I know what you mean.", Psyrixia replied, "He needs a female or two to snap him out of his rut, don't ya think?" She finished up her meal and sucked on the ice cubes in her glass.

"W-w-well, I don't know who else to tell, but...", nervously fumbles with his napkin, "I-I like girls and all...but I'm starting to think about guys too...y-ya think there's something wrong with that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, its only natural to like others....but, I'm very sure you mean 'like' like a guy...." Altima said. "W-well, the truth is, I have also ahd...thoughts about the same sex..."

"Yeah..." Ishana said. thought, Psyrixia, nor the others, did not notice it, Ishana was shifting her ears, hearing every word that the two guys were saying. "That, or another guy..." she said, refering to their conversation.
"R-really! Oh I'm so relieved.",Tachyon drinks Psyrixia's water. "I thought I was weird or something..."

"Another guy?", Psyrixia drops almost slips off her chair, "W-what did you just hear?", she quickly lowers her voice to a whisper.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I was kinda weaving in and out of their conversation, but it seems that both have had "feelings" for men....so I guess we can assume that both could be either bi, or gay..." Ishana whispered, leaning closer to Psyrixia, both of their faces real close to each other.

"W-well... that makes two of us.." Altima said, giving off a soft laugh.." anyways... how're you two doing?" Altima said, as he gave Ishana a semi-hard pat, causing her to lean closer, as the vixens' lips pressed against the dragoness'.
Psyrixia was surprised by the sudden kiss, but wasn't shocked. She held the kiss until Ishana decided to break away.

Tachyon was going to reply to Altima, but stared as the two girls inadvertly kissed each other. "Oh, my Gosh!", he muttered under his breath.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz