Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Altima couldn't help but laugh at the comment. The waiter came and took their orders.

Ishana looked around at the others, "So... any movies you guys feel interested in watching?"
"I saw the previews for Premonition, that looked awesome.", Psyrixia suggested.

"I saw the one for The Reaping." Tachyon cut in, "it's about some biblical prophecy stuff. It looked pretty cool."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Putting a claw to his chin, Altima thought for a moment. "The Reaping sounds good, I'm into creepy stuff like that. As for Premonition, haven't heard much about it..."

Ishana looked at all three of them, before saying, "Doesn't matter what we watch...."
Psyrixia cut in, "...as long as the four of us are together, right Tach?"

"Y-yeah, sure thing. Us four...together.", Tachyon muttered. He seemed to be lost in thought, staring off at the restaurant walls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima, very curious and also very analytical, noticed Tach's gaze, as he too, turned his head in the direction Tach was facing. "hmm? whats over there?" the dragon asked.

Ishana, not paying attention to Altima or Tach, looked at Psyrixia. "So, of the two, who do you like more?"
Psyrixia places a claw upon Ishana's paw, leans forward and whispers, "The two of who, my dear.", giving her a quick wink.

"Oh, nothing Altima", Tachyon sighs, "just thinking about us...I mean...all of us.", he looks down, trying to avert his eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"giggling, Ishana knew what she meant, but pretended not to know. "Of the guys, I mean."

"Ahh, ok then." Altima said, as the food arrived. "What about us are you thinking about?"
"Oh, the guys...", Psyrixia teased, rolling her eyes, "I mean...I like 'em both...I guess. Although...Tach just needs to build his confidence a little...if you know what I mean.", she nudges Ishana.

Placing his plate in front of him, Tachyon picks up a fork and pokes at his food, "Uh...Psyri and Ishana...you like them don't ya, Alt? I mean...as girls...you know..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yup! who doesn't like girls!" Altima said, as he brought his fork to his mouth, full of food.

"Yeah, he does seem a bit off around us." Ishana said, as she sipped from her drink.
Swallowing a bite of his dinner, "Oh, yeah! I love girls. But have you...ever thought...", Tachyon feels flush and takes a long drink of water.

"Well, what if we do something to...", Psyrixia giggles, "to see what he's made of.", she forks a shrimp on her plate and chomps it down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz