Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"ooh... Psyrixia..." Altima moaned, bucking his hips hard against hers. "nrrghn...g-gunn....gunna cum..." he moaned, pushing deeper inside her.

"ahh.. yes! deeper Tach, Deeper!!" she moaned, feeling his snakelike tongue wriggling into her womb. She lowered her muzzle down the dragons' cock, taking in inch after inch, deepthroating his member soon enough.
Suddenly stretching her arms outward, Psyrixia grabs Altima's ass and pulls him hard into her, "Oh, Alt!!..Me too!! Push harder!! Deeper!! Don't stop!! Fuck me!!!"

Tachyon's body tightened as his cock's sensations rocked his body. Momentarily pulling away from her crotch, "Yes, Ishana! That's it! Ooooo! You can suck harder!"
Staring back at the dragoness' smooth, slick pussy; the dragon lapped hungrily at her slit, slurping and sucking her clit, as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"nrghn...here...it COMES!!" Altima moaned, shoving his hot dragon cock as far up Psyrixia as he could, before his hot sticky cum shot into her. "ahh....Psy...."

God! if he keeps licking me like this...ooh...Sorry Psy, but he's a good lciker..!!! Ishana thought, as she sucked Tachyons' cock. She wrapped her tongue around his cock as best as she could, as a sudden though came to her. She suddenly began to murr, increasing the stimulation that she was giving Tahcyons' cock.
The dragoness screams, writhing violently beneath Altima, as he shoots his hot load into her, "AAAAAAAAHHHH!! OOOHH!! ALT!! UUHHHNNNN!!"
Bearing down, her pussy grasping his spasming member, Psyrixia growls between her teeth, "Ooooooo, that feels soooooo goooood!!...All that hot cum of yours...inside me!!"

Tachyon threw his head back in ecstasy, "Oh, Gaaah! Ishana! That's it! Just like that!! Oooooo!" His straining purplish cock thickened, even more, as the vixen drove him closer to orgasm. Burying his muzzle once again, the dragon slathered up her sweet juices, gnawing at her lips and clit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Giving a last few humps into PSyrixia, Altima murred, as he came to rest his head on her breasts. "ooh....Psy....thank you..." he moaned, half closing his eyes, taking a short break.

Quivering to Tachyon's licks, she hit her climax, as she trie dto hold it in as long as possible. gah!! only a few...mo-" AHH I'm CUMMING!!!" she moaned, as she orgasmed all ove rTachyon's muzzle.
Rubbing Altima's head, feeling his cock still inside her, "Oh, Alt...I've never felt anything like that, before. Maybe..." *blushes* "maybe I should give guys another chance...huh?"

As Ishana's cum flooded over Tachyon's muzzle, his orgasm struck, "Uhhnnn!!! Uhhhnnn!! Aaaahhhh!!! I'M CUMMING!!" Tachyon's cock tightens and spasms, shooting wads of cum over the vixen's muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ughn....m-mabye..." Altima grunted, as his member slowly shrank out of Psyrixia's cunt, and went back into it's pouch.

"mmrhm!! yes tachyon! splatter me with your hot dragon cum!" Ishana murred, licking off as much of his cum off her muzzle as she could, before it could get covered again.
As Tachyons' orgasm waned, he lapped slowly at the vixen's soft, pink folds, moaning and murring, "Ooooooo, Mmmmmm, Ishana! That's was awesome...especially when you came all over my face!"

Sitting up and embracing Altima, Psyrixia looks over at Tachyon and Ishana, slyly commenting, "Well, Alt...it looks as if those two got along as well as we did. Looks like you two dragons have something that us girls need."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"heh... yeah... I guess you two girls may need an occasional good fuck or two.." Altima said, as he licked Psyrixia's neck.

"ahhh...g-glad you liked it.." Ishana said, still murring from the lapping Tachyon was giving her. She repositioned herself, so that they were now face to face. "Is there anything you still wanna do?" the vixen asked, rubbing her crotch gently against the dragons crotch, licking under his chin a little.
"Well, that's up to you...", Tachyon winked back, pushing his growing member along her pussy's cleft, down towards her tailhole, "and what your willing to do."

Psyrixia hissed, "You said it!", savoring the dragon's tongue slather against her neck. "Oh, and by the way Alt...", the dragoness opens her legs wide, letter her tail swish downwards, "you can always fuck my tailhole too, ya know!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz