Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"ughn...there'd be some more... but Tachyon and I couldn't resist an earlier session.." Altima murred, as Psyrixia continued to suck out his seed.

"mhmm... yep... we need to get to 'experiment' some more... if the others are up for it..." Ishana siad, nuzzling Tahcyons' face.
Psyrixia's eyes widen, "You mean there's usually more! I hope I can see that later on, Alt. That's tasty cock and cum of yours has gotten me a wet and horny. See..." The dragoness leans back upon the bed, spreads her legs open, her tail downward and spreads open her pink, wet, sopping pussy for Altima.

Placing and arm around Ishana, the dragon nuzzles up against her soft crimson fur, murring near her ear, "If Alt is having as much fun as I did...I'm sure he'll be up for it. I know I'll be...up...for it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ooh..g-god...y-your g-gonna make me hard again.." Altima grunted, as his now shirnking cstarted to grow back out. "Yeah, theres a lot more..."

"heh...great. I hope you boys don't mind yiffing me from two sides? because I really want to experience being gang-banged..." Ishana said softly. She placed a hand on his lightly toned chest, feeling his muscles. "mhmm.. I never really felt a guys muscles before..."
"I sure hope so...", the Psyrixia murred as she lay back upon the bed, legs wide open, cupping her scaly breasts, writhing around. " 'Cause I'd really like to feel your cock inside my pussy, especially when you cum! That must feel..." She licks her teeth, "Mmmmm...wonderful!"

Reaching over to touch her chest, "And I've never touched a girl's body or boobs, either." Tachyon lightly caresses her sides; cups her breasts, rubbing his fingers over her nipples. "You're so soft and warm...", slipping a claw between her thighs, down into her crotch, "and wet!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ahh...mmhmm...you wanna do 69? because I've seen Psyrixia suck on Alts' cock, and I'm beginning to wonder how you taste like..and I bet you're dying to taste me, too." the vixen suggested.

"y-you really want me to? w-well, I hope I can last.. I've came so much today..." Altima said, as he got into position, placing his member right against her folds. "ahh...I can already FEEL how wet you are...."
The dragoness rubbed her clit and inner lips, as Altima pressed his glistening prick against her opening, "Oooooo, Yes! I'm hot and wet...just for you, Alt!"
Bracing her body against the bed, Psyrixia lurched her hips upwards, "Fuck me, Alt! Even if you can't cum...please! I want you inside me!"

Licking her juices from his fingers, Tachyon savors her taste, sucking his fingers one by one, "Mmmmmm, you taste awesome, Ishana...I definitely want some more!"
Lying down on his back, his erection coming back to life, the dragon beckons, "Come over here, you horny vixen, you! I've got a cock and tongue just waiting, for you!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"O-okay Psy..." Altima said, as he slowly slid his member inside her pussy. "ahh..g-god..you're so wet!" Altima murred, sliding in his member even deeper. The feel of her warm silky walls was simply orgasmic. Even though he hadn't done anal with Tachyon yet, he was beginning to wonder if he'd like this over anal. "Psy.. I'm gonna fuck you as hard as I can.. I wanna try to cum inside you.."

"Yes! my horny dragon!" Ishana said, as she climed on top of Tachyon, pushing her furry behind in his face. She gave Tahcyons' member a sample lick. "mhmm... ready?"
Psyrixia screamed, "Fuck me, Alt! Please fuck my cunt! Mmmgaaahh!", as he slid his cock inside her. The dragoness grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples, writhing in delight upon the bed; her quivering lips, oozing forth her sweet nectar.

"Hell, yeah! Push that sweet pussy on my face!", the dragon ordered, giving her pink lips a deliberate, but playful lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh....Psy..y-you're so warm n' wet..." Altima moaned, as he slowly thrusted into her. He slid his claws to her hips, straddling her in place, as he continued to piston himself within her.

"Ahh..Tachyon....th-thats good!" she murred, as she slowly engulfed Tachyons head, licking his pisshole.
"Oh, Godssss!", the dragoness hissed through her teeth. She bucked her hips within the Altima's hold, meeting each of his thrusts with her own; slapping her pussy against his crotch. "Ohhhh, Alt...You're so... Gaaahhh!! Huge!!"

The dragon fliched, as Ishana took his member into her maw. "Mmmyesss!! Oh, Ishana!", he blurted out and then buried his muzzle against her pussy lips, plunging his tongue into her hot, moist depths.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz