Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Altima finished fixing up his hair and brushing his teeth, a feat he had just recently mastered to do. He threw on a regular shirt and some casual pants, not knowing what to wear. This was his first date ever, and he didn't know what to do.

Ishana finished the chore of fixing her hair. She stood up, putting on some emo-wear. She got her keys ready, and also a couple of condoms. Her recent dates did cause her to use some of them a while back. "Never to bad to be over-prepared." she said to herself, as she made her way downstairs.
Tachyon finished getting dressed; a black fitted shirt and good pair of blue jeans. He quicked checked his hair, in front of his bedroom mirror, grabbed his wallet and headed out the front door to meet Psyrixia. She only lived a couple blocks away.

Psyrixia finally settled on a black leather skirt and a tight pink blouse. She had a sleek, slender figure, so it fit her well...and she knew it. Humming to herself, she brushed and sprayed her fine black hair, waiting for Tachyon's arrival.

OOC: Since Ishana has keys and she's the oldest, I suspect she's driving.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima left the house, getting in his car. Although he was young, he managed to get his own license. He quickly drove off to pick up Ishana.

Ishana stood outside, awaiting Altima's arrival. Earlier at school, Altima had mentioned to her that he was going to pick her and the others up.
Tachyon reaches Psyrixia's home and rings the doorbell.

Psyrixia answers, "Hey Tach, come on in.'"

"Thanks, Psyri", he answers, entering her home.

"So are you as excited as I am?", she asks.

"Yeah, I guess so...if my heart could just stop racing."

"Relax...it'll be fine. Let's sit down and watch some TV, until they get here." She leads Tachyon into the living room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima soon arrived at Ishanas house. Once she locked the door to her house and entered the car, Altima took off to Psyrixia's house. He quickly drove up next to the house, hoking his horn.
"They're here!", Tach announced, "Let's go Pseri!"

She turned the TV off, grabbed her purse and followed Tach out the front door. Locking the door, she nudged Tach, whispering to him as they walked down the driveway, "Don't worry, Hon. Just be yourself...it'll be fun."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Glad you both could come.." Altima said, pulling away from the house. "So... any preference where we head out to?" the dragon asked, not feeling in a particular mood for food.

Ishana turned to the others, before facing Altima, "How about macaroni grill?" she asked, that being the only romantical place to eat that she could come up with.
"That sounds great", Psyrixia agreed, "What about you Tach...wanna go for it?"

"S-sounds good to me,too. If that's where everyone wants to go?", he shyly asked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nodding, Altima drove off to macaroni grill. Several miinutes later, Altima began parking the car near the entrance to macaroni grill.(skipping ahead a bit) Once seated, each teen was handed their own menu. Altima, being the silent type, stared at his menu for a second, before asking, "See anything you guys like?"

Ishana nodded, as she saw a smapler combo. Generally liking a large variety of food, she felt like ordering that.
Psyrixia peered over the menu, "Oooh, I'll take the Pasta Alfredo with Shrimp, that's my favorite. How 'bout you, Tach?"

Scanning the menu, Tachyon fixed on an entree, "I'll try the Spicy Jumabalaya."

Psyrixia teased, "Look out, hot stuff! For a hot dragon!"

Tachyon countered, "Knock it off, Pseri. You're embarrassing me!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz