Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"mmkay..." Altima nodded, as he slowly stood up, licking Tachyons' member, before turning around and bending forward. "Alrighty, whevener you-" suddenly, the door bursted open, as he say PSyrixia. "-wha-!!" Altima yelped, as he fell forward on the bed, grunting in pain as his erection jammed straight into the bed.

"Hee!" Ishana smiled, as she pounced in after Psyrixia, landing on top of the dragoness by accident. "oops!"
Tachyon spun around, as the girls burst through the door, to see who it was. Losing his balance, he falls against the bed landing on his side, his erection springing to a stop. "Goddamn it!! Don't you fucking girls know how to knock?!!"

Pushing up from the floor up on her arms, Ishana against her back, Psyrixia giggles, "S-sorry you two, we didn't know you were in the middle of something." *snickers*
Noticing Altima wince in pain, the dragoness crawls over to the dragon, "Oh...did you hurt you pee-pee? Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh... uhm.." Altima said, as he stood up, rubbing the back of his neck, as he blushed. "Wh-whatever Psy...th-though Tachyon may want to do that....instead." Altima said, turning towards his lover.

"oops... s-sorry you two.. I thought you guys'd be turned on by two naked women walking into the room..." Ishana said. She slowly got off of Psyrixia, but not without "accidentally" grabbing the dragoness' boobs.
Tachyon was becoming aroused as the two girls fawned over each other. Having had a girlfriend in his past, he did enjoy the female anantomy, though he hadn't had any sexual relations with one...yet.

"It's OK, Alt...", he winked at him and then at Pysrixia, "if you don't like what she's doing...just call out and I'll take over for her. Besides, maybe we can both learn something, new."

"Ishana...watch it! We can play later! Right now I just want to sample some of this hot dragon dick!" Psyrixia, still upon her knees, cradles Altima's throbbing cock and slowly engulfs it with her mouth, slathering her tongue around its girth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ahh...." Altima moaned, as Psyrixia engulfed his cock. He hadn't expected Psyrixia to do anything like this. Besides, they weren't THAT close. But hell, she was doign it, and she was real good at it. "Ps-Psy....s-so good.." the grey dragon murred, as he put a claw through PSyrixia's hair.

"hmm... that just leaves you and me, hun.." Ishana said, as she winked at Tachyon. Stepping closer towards Tachyon, she pushed him on the bed, climbing on top of him, straddling him there. "hmm... I've never had a cock in me before.." Ishana murred, as she licked Tahcyons' muzzle, dragging her tongue all the way to his forehead.
"You like it, hmmm?", Psyrixia stopped her sucking, murring softly, turning her head to Altima's gentle touch. "Just wait, Alt...it get's even better." Returning to his member, she sucks and strokes it tightly with one claw and begins rubbing her pussy and clit, with the other one.

"Well Ishana, I've never had my cock inside a pussy before...", he reached up and pulled her body against his; mashing her breasts against his chest. "but there's always a first time for everything...isn't there?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"heh, yup.." Ishana murred, as she pressed her crotch against Tachyons, grinding against it. "Whenever you're ready, then.." the vixen said softly.

"ooh...y-yeah...you're good.." Altima murred, as he bucked his hips slightly. He didn't know if Psyrixia had done this before, but she was pretty good.
Growling softly from her movements, the dragon could feel the heat of her moist cunt against his erection. "Grrrrrrr! I'm ready Ishana..." Tachyon reaches between his legs with his claw and holds his dick upright for her, "Go ahead...fuck me!"

As Psyrixia sucked Altima's hot, engorged member, savoring it's musky taste, she continued to claw at herself. "Uhhnn, Uhhnnn, How's that, Alt? Oooooo! Am I getting to you, yet?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As if on qeue, Altimas' pre shot out into her maw. "ooh...g-great...y-you sure you've never d-done this...aaah....b-befo-ORE.." Altima grunted.

"Okay... but I'm warning you.. I want it ROUGH, and I won't stop till I say so.." Ishana said, before impaling herself on Tahcyons' hardon. "AHH!!! h-HURTS!!" she moaned, her walls being stretched for the first time.
"Not with a guy, no I haven't..." Looks at the pre oozing from Altima's cock, "But I suspect that by you're reaction and that cum, if that's what it is...I'm doing this pretty good." Psyrixia licks her lips, "Mmmmm, not bad..."

The dragon winces a bit, "You okay, Ishana? Gods! You're tight! Maybe you should take it easy...I don't want to hurt you." Tachyon holds her body gently along her sides, trying to comfort her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz