Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Jesus, this girl can handle a lot of cock.... I don't think I can keep going on with her demands! Altima thought, sweatdropping a little. "uh...sure.." Altima said, looking down at his cock which was refusing to get erect. "uhm.. we MIGHT have a bit of a problem..."

murring, Ishana spread her legs a little wider, lifting her tail slightly. "mhmm... yes, let's try that a little, while I still have a dragon to play with.." Ishana said, refering to a bit of anal.
"Awww, your little guy run out of steam? Well...let's just see what Psyri can do to help out." Leaning over towards his crotch, she slowly laps at Altima's balls, sucking and slurping at the base of his cock.

"Oh, you'll always have me to play with...", Tachyon pushes the head of his dick into her ass, Ooooo, she's tight! "I'll never be far away...especially after today."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oooh...Ps-Psy...aaahhh..." Altima murred, the dragoness' licking doing a good job of turning him on. His dragon-cock slowly slid back out a few inches. "ughn....Almost out."

"Ahh! T-Tachyon!! nrghn... god..!!!" Ishana moaned, feeling a cock finally enter her tailhole. "mhmm... deeper, my sexy dragon, deeper!"
"See Hon, I knew you you could do it!"
Holding her left claw out to cradle Altima's engorged organ, Psyrixia wrapped her tongue around its glistening girth. Slathering her slick saliva over the dragon's dick, she hungrily savored his musky taste, coaxing out his length.

Bracing his weight upon his arms, against the firm mattress, Tachyon burrowed his member deep inside her, shoving his pouch tightly against the base of her furry tail. "Eeeggaaaahhh!! Ooooo! You're ass is so hot and tight, Ishana!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ughn.... Psy...so good..." Altima murred, his member hardening quickly now and lengthening even more. In no time, Psyrixia had managed to coax his member out fully. "nghn... any ideas on what we should do?"the dragon asked.

"oorgh! god! it's...it's....sooo....... GOOD!!!" Ishana moaned as soon as his entire length was inside her tailhole. "ahh... mrhmm... I hope you're e-enjoying this as much as I am." Ishana asked him seductively, as she humped against his cock slowly.
Psyrixia lifted her head from Altima's crotch, licking her lips, and looks over at Tachyon and Ishana. "Well, Alt...do they give you any ideas?" She points her finger in their direction.

"Hell, yes! You're so damn tight! Ahhhhh!"
Feeling Ishana pump against his member, he embraces her and rolls the vixen atop him. "You wanna ride, Ishana? Then go ahead and ride me!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mhmm... you ready again?" Altima asked sitting up, and jerking his member off in preparation. He alreay lost count how many times he came this morning, but he was sure as hell he came more times than he ever had before.

Ahh, nghn! hes Kalyx! I want to ride your cock!" the vixen moans, as she bounces atop the dragons' cock, savoring every moment of it. "ahh.. god, makes me want t-to cum..!!"