Join our server on Discord

Hiiiii!
*giggles fitfully* I think this is going to be the most fun I've ever had on the internet.

*was going to say somethign else, but squirming and kicking from the inside doesn't help you think very well.*
Hello Melissa and welcome to DaD!

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish you well with your new family unit!
Also, I hope to meet you on the threads and the RPGs. I have been interacting with a couple of Niyara's characters and I think she's a great RPer! There's a lot of greats guys/gals here that can help and instruct you, if you run into any problems.

Again, welcome and have fun - post lots! :D
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
You know what, every time I see your name I think of Cooking Mama. You may use these pictures as your avatar and signature for no reason at all whatsover other than my amusement.

[Image: big.jpg]

[Image: cooking-mama-cooking-with-international-..._intro.jpg]

You just made the perfect pieeeeeee
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hello Mellissa, welcome to the DaD. Enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
welcome
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You know, I don't find your situation weird. And that's a little weird to me.
I really must not care about alt lifestyles.

Wisemon Wrote:As far as I know, you're the first pregnant member we've had. Welcome to the DaD.
That is though. At another forum it wouldn't be but a lot there are older.
Hi Melissa!

I think Wise is right, I don't think we have ever had a pregnant member before!

And you are having twins no less!

I am sooo happy for you and welcome to the bored!

:)
Veemon's Followers
Hello and Welcome to the site. The name is Lonely Gabu and I guess you have many reasons for you to be on this site, and well you have two lovely reasons for you to join. I am glad for you and Niyara, I wish you luck and happiness as well as a pair of healthy cute children. May they be blessed as your relationship and may the feel the bounty of two mother's love. They are blessed by having the both of you to lean on for support and I hope that in the future the two of you will have a great family.

I welcome you to this wonderful site with open arms and I wish you the best in all things to come. =)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds