Join our server on Discord

Hiiiii!
Well... been checking out this site for awhile.. (since I hooked up with my girlfriend.. You all know her as Niyara) and I thought it was time to sign up and introduce myself..

My name is Mellissa, as you can probably tell by the name.. I am a girl also. I enjoy everything I have seen on this site, especially the lemon section.. I wish I could write that well..

Before I left him and we humiliated him with Niyara's wonderful little plan.. My ex-boyfriend managed to get me drunk enough to sleep with him.. I ended up pregnant from that, and despite advice from my mother on the subject, I decided to go ahead with the pregnancy.. However, instead of a mother and a father... my children (I'm having twin girls) are going to have a mother, and another mother :)

Dark Leomon, and Angry_kittens as you know them have been a tremendous help getting everything ready.. only got about 2 and a half months to go now..

I hope you all keep writing your wonderful stories, drawing your pictures, and making everyone laugh with the seemingly endless suply of random humor.

Oh yea... Forgot to mention.. Niyara got me started on Digimon before we started going out, but not much before... I actually asked her out while we were watching it one night... it was the episode where they first ran into the dark masters. (on a side note, Machinedramon's voice gives me the creeps)
If Machinedramon creeps you out, then they did a good job, he's one of the best looking cyborg dragons I've ever seen.

Anyway! Be welcome to the DaD cutie! We are all open to new members and always expect good activity and participation because we know you'll enjoy after you get to know people here, they are all a bunch of great guys and gals.

Well, enjoy your stay, and don't mind that spiked ball, it's not heading to you, it's aimed for the golden golf trophy on the crystal shelf.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aloha!

hehe, whats up! Nice to meet ya Mellissa!

I dont see anything here that will dissapoint your welcome, everyone here gets along and you will fit in just fine like everyone else. ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hello and welcome. Post lots of pictures of yourself and enjoy your stay.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Welcome to the ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! The DaD!

and have a great time here! niyara huh? yeah i know her...well on these forums :P good luck you two!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DaD Lover Mama!! Hope to see you on the boards, happy posting, and I hope you and Niyara can live a happy and flawless life together. *ten thousand fist salute* Rock on! \m/ > . < \m/
The OCA
Welcome! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Ah, okay.... yeah Hi... I actually remeber Niyara making mention of you.
As far as I know, you're the first pregnant member we've had. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nice to meet ya, hope you fun around the boards Mellissa!

Crimson: And watch out for flying pies.

Zorromon: What?! That's a load of bulls... *is smacked several times by winged pies and curses under his breath*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions