Join our server on Discord

Youth
Is it safe to say that Mister Big T was using Satire? Or even in part? Because I laughed.
Renamon's Army
I always try to make people laugh during rants, you should know if you've read some of them. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yes, i've read one a while back. It had the same feel to it!
Renamon's Army
I've met just as many people 35+ who think they are 18 year old badass's as I've met 10 year olds trying to be 18 yr old badasses. And let me tell you, it's the old people that have the issue.

I take issue with pinning issues on solely kids. Do we have more youth problems than in the past? Yes. Mainly due to the fall out of social ethics and morals. Where did those fallouts begin? With ex-youths that are now adults, and the morals (or "non-morals") they reflect onto their children. Now people that were defiant themselves as kids bitch how screwed up kids today are, it's all a flow. About 5 years ago it was sick if 14/15 year olds were having sex, now it is norm, and guess what, it will get worse. Drugs get to younger and younger age groups, alcohol, etc. that's just the way it is.

But it isn't always parenting, as it was correctly put, it is society. These moral fallouts began, everyone fell in with them, accepted them, and then projected to others that it was okay. Now we have all our problems today, we have to deal with them, but there is no single group to blame, and there is no single solution, or even a relatively short list of solutions.
I Agree alot of the Youth today does need a reality check. Currently I have a older sister who just went to college and now thinks she knows everything. I soon also will have a 9yo. stepbrother who thinks he is entitled to everything(a trait my sister seems to also have). Just a piece of advice to future parents never blow more 2k on a 9yo for Christmas.
2K? I hardly ever got more then 200 in my life. That's kind of annoying.
2k was about what my parents spent, for all four of us...
Not 2k each, but total.
Renamon's Army
Hey, if my parents spent 2K on me, my sister and her family of three other people that would be a good yeah. And strange one too. That's funny.
Well the problem is he has two parents both competing to make him happier at Christmas. I have to say the mom won. She took him to Disney, bought him a $1000 xbox 360(im quessing when they were short on supplies), a new bike, a new skateboard and an assortment of other items. On the other hand my step-dad spent considerably less, but still a good amount compared to what i got when i was 8.

It's funny though the mom keeps claiming she needs more money, but when you look at the cars she drives and money she spends anyone can tell she is doing fine. Of course the courts never would believe that.
Oh... That makes sense. Still sounds bad though.