Join our server on Discord

Youth
I'm going to be controversial for a moment. Ahem...

Fuck the youth, fuck the future, and fuck the society!!!

Why? I'll tell you all why.

Youth

[Image: youth-members-2004-big.jpg]

They'll be the death of us all I tell you!!

Kids today don't show any respect to anyone. They think they own the world. They act like they own the world.

My friend told me just few days ago how two 10 year old kids wearing hoodies were kicking their neighbourhood's recycling place. He walked up to them and confronted them about it.

My friend: Hey, stop doing that.
Idiot: What, do you fucking own these?
My friend: Actually, since I live in this neighbourhood they're part of my property.
Idiot: How about we beat you up?

My friend is 25 years old. He's an old kickboxer. Last year, he was totallly wasted and over 10 people of various ages attacked him. He shattered 2 guys jaws, 3 noses, and knocked one guy out before he was finally out numbered. He can punch wall with full force, in fact he has trained so he can punch as hard as he can and not break his hand. He probably outweights the guys combined.

And they threaten to beat him.

What. The. Fuck.

Look, you're an idiot if you think you can stand a chance against a person older than you with arms bigger than your head. You shouldn't even jokingly threaten. What if my friend would have taken up to their offer? They would have probably fallen into coma after first punch.

I think we should change laws a bit.

1) If you act like an adult, you should be able to be treated like an adult. In good and bad.

2) If these kids think they can handle the adult life, we should bring back child labor. I I mean, if the child acts as the ruler of the house, he should be the one paying for it.

3) If all else fails, use fire!

Future

[Image: kids.jpg]

Tomorrow my brethren, we shall conquer the world!!

Since our youth are disobedient, harassful, and in short; wortheless, how will THEIR kids turn out like? We're majorly fucked unless someone starts beating some sense to these people. Fast. Before they get used to having things their ways and give out their idiotic seedlings into world and pass on their "knowledge."

Society

[Image: Kamran%20and%20Kids.JPG]

While Henry was busy admiring his fancy new glass table, his children are placing cyanide pills in his drink! Motivation is simple, Henry gave the game controller to his fiancee instead. She was fined for child abuse later.

So whose to blame? I blame society.

Nowadays you can't hit a child, that's child abuse. You can't tell your child to shut up, that's proverbial abuse. You can't deny anything child *really* wants (because god forbid, parents can't possibly know what's good for the child), that's child abuse.

When a child becomes a crazy person, people shift blame to videogames and media rather than the fact that all our current way of teaching kids is utter and total horse shit. Unless we take action soon, this idiotic system is further passed on another generation which will begin the fall of mankind.

So what can we do?

Of course, being a genious that I am, I'll present to you people sollutions to each youth problem ever, including an alternative way if the change sounds too radical. It'll be much easier to transition to the alternative as the change will only be cosmetic rather than actual change.

Behaviour at home

Change:

If a child misbehaves, he/she should be punished. And by punishing, I don't mean saying he's naughty and sending him to bed.

Alternative:

Each parent needs to take a tatoo reading "bitch" on forehead. That way we'll at least know from society who parents are their childrens bitches.

Behaviour at school

Change:

If a child disobeys teacher (skipping classes without reason, intefering the studies, missing homework, etc), they should be punished by extra work or extra hours.

Alternative:

We'll rename schools and call them "kids do the darndest things." Because part of childhood is disobedience, and childs are just so darnedly funnny, 'hey hey hey! [/Bill Cosby]

Behaviour at public places

Change:

Kids should be taught to respect people around them and people who work hard to make their and everyones lives better.

Alternative:

We drop the name "kids" or "childs" or whatever, all together and start calling them "parasites."

Parasite 2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others. - from Dictionary.com

That sounds just like a child to me!!

[Image: kid.jpg]

Little Christine pondering ways to be more wortheless to society.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
ROFL.

Children can be pretty useless sometimes. The more I compare today's kids to how I was as a kid, the more I realize that I was a truly anomalous child.
Every generation is smarter than the last. Let me put it into Big T dialogue: Children are awesome. Old people suck. Fuck old people.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sounds like something from somethingawful. Honestly, I really can't think of any quick solutions short of murder.
This rant is not new, it was made by every generation on the the subject of the generation that succeeded them since the dawn of civilization. People do this because they're never sure if their children can handle the world once they pass it on to them. This doesn't make the rant useless, it's perfectly healthy and understandable. Just my two cents.
I may feel differently by the time my own kids are born and old enough to turn into the kind of rebels you rant about here.. But I haven't really had any of the problems you speak of here... mostly it is the older people who cause my problems, and those of my friends..

I was walking along one day, and there was some kids playing basketball at the school.. The oldest of them was maybe fourteen.. he told me I looked good.. I told him that I appreciate the compliment.. but he would be better off talking to girls his own age.. This set the rest of the group off into fits of giggles and laughter.

I kept walking, and a creepy old man drove up in his truck. He asked me if I was looking for a good time. I told him I had one waiting for me when I got home, and to back off if he knew what was good for him.

He got out of his truck and grabbed my arm.. I pulled away as I saw the cop driving around the corner, and kicked the old guy in the back of the head.

The cop was really nice when he asked for a statement about what happened.. Then he asked the kids about what happened.. most of them backed up what I had said.. but the oldest said. "I don't know what happened, I was too busy staring at her ass.

Kindof a pervert.. but at least he was honest about it.
Lemmie just say, spreaking from experiance, children have been brought up wanting the thrills of doing what they should not. They realise a law and deliberately disobey it. why? FOR THRILLS!

Thats why humanity needs selective population control.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a shotgun Wrote:Thats why humanity needs selective population control.

I'd hate to sound sarcastic... but isn't that the only kind of control there really is?
Marie Wrote:I'd hate to sound sarcastic... but isn't that the only kind of control there really is?

I guess there's the totally random kind...
Lover Mama Wrote:I kept walking, and a creepy old man drove up in his truck. He asked me if I was looking for a good time. I told him I had one waiting for me when I got home, and to back off if he knew what was good for him.

He got out of his truck and grabbed my arm.. I pulled away as I saw the cop driving around the corner, and kicked the old guy in the back of the head.

Rock on, you.

And none of this "selective population control" nonsence. I've made it clear in your other thread that I'm not about to tolerate this kind of talk.