Join our server on Discord

Only the Best! ~ Fighting Games~
Quote:I remember that one. And this is what I meant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHHlevBv...ed&search=
As far as I can tell, there are about three moves in that game, and no moves that require special button combinations. That version of Power Rangers isn't much of a fighting game.

Now, there's a game with plenty of moves and combinations that I forgot to mention. X-Men: Mutant Academy was pretty good. My favorite part of the game is that the characters have the same garb and voice actors as their animated series counterparts.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. And Ivan Ooze was hard. I have a few fighting games. One is a little different then a fighting game but you can "fight" in it. Just with little pocket robots you can customize. I also have soul caliber 2.
What game is that? With the robots? Don't leave me haning like that.
Wisemon Wrote:Now, there's a game with plenty of moves and combinations that I forgot to mention. X-Men: Mutant Academy was pretty good. My favorite part of the game is that the characters have the same garb and voice actors as their animated series counterparts.

Was the the one where you fought Magneto at the end and the cheap bastard continuously regains health and power meter?
Yep, though the toughest challenge was Sabretooth for me. Magneto was lil' against Gambit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Surprisingly, Mystique gave me the most trouble. That might be because I was playing as Beast. Eventually, I figured out I had to corner her and just keep punching the shit out of her.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Marie Wrote:What game is that? With the robots? Don't leave me haning like that.
Custom Robo for the Gamecube and now DS. You will get it and I would beat you in most.