Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
"Looks like I'm not needed anymore..time to head home.." Cindy walked over to her squad car "See ya around." she said waving her claw before getting in and driving off towards her home.
The OCA
"...Sure...That would be no problem with me.." Mitsuki smiles cutely as her eyes taking a short glance on Kurtz.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hey doc, we're not all bad..." Dominic said as she undressed him. "Some of us turn to crime because we have no other options..." he sighed, looking down at the floor for a moment. He turned to look at her again when she asked about the Los Muertos skull on his shoulder.
"Not really..." he muttered, glaring at it, before brightening slightly. "You're a surgeon right? Think you could remove that while you're putting me back together here?" he asked, raising his hips slightly to help her get his pants off.

------

Dolos sighed softly, and pulled his canesword free of the incompetent computer tech with a wet, sucking sound. He was dressed in a silk bathrobe, untied and leaving him nude, having finished with his 'pleasurable company.' He wiped the sowrd clean on the techie's shirt before replacing it in the shaft of his cane, locking it with a twist.

"I swear to god, you want something done right, you have to do it yourself..." he muttered as he pulled the technician's corpse aside with the grip of his cane, taking his place in the chair, and proceeded to re-establish his link with Dominic's nanites.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Alright... hm... there's a restuarant not far from here down the street or so. Shall we go there?" Kurtz smiled, looking down the road towards where the restuarant was.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She pulled his pants off and laid them over the screen as well. "That's why I asked." She peered closely at it. "I'll have to laser it off and it'll hurt, but it'll be worth it to not have the mark of the beast on you, hmm?"

Dinah pressed a few buttons on the bed's panel and a semi-circlular bracket mounted on the bed buzzed to life. "Lie as still as you can and close your eyes. This is basically a holographic photocopier. I can see every part of your body with it." She winked slyly. "Aside from the ones I can already see." She chuckled softly as the bracket slowly scanned Dominic from his footpaws up. "It'll only take another minute."

The machine chimed softly and the bracket reset itself. "My my," she said, looking at the image. "They really gave you a going over. Certainly nothing we can't fix." She laughed again and laid a paw on his chest. "You ready, tough guy?"
Mitsuki looks to where Kurtz looking at, and shifts her face back. "...Sure..." She turn her face to Cindy. "Wanna join, Cindy?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cindy pondered a bit "Well I guess the paper work can wait, sure I could use something to lift my spirit a bit."
The OCA
"How can I not be?" Dominic replied "When I'm in such good hands?" he added, smiling slightly as he prepared himself for the pain he was sure was coming.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah smiled as she softly rubbed his chestfur. "Flattery. It's been a long time since I've heard any of that." She wheeled the supply table over and began attaching electrodes to various parts of Dominic's body. "These are going to supercharge your nanomachines into a hyperactive state. They're going to go into a five minute frenzy of activity, repairing damaged bone and tissue, stitching lacerations, and promoting rapid blood production." She finished placing the electrodes and picked up a two-pronged device. "That burst of activity is going to make your blood pressure and temperature skyrocket, so to protect your brain, I need to inject these micro-electromagnets to deter your nanos from going crazy up there and tearing your brain to shreds." She smiled. "It sounds dangerous, but I promise that I won't let anything happen to you."

She placed the prongs of the device just behind his ear and injected them. "Your nano-machines will break them down in a few hours."

Dinah looked Dominic up and down and sighed. "Unfortunately, all the little procedural pinches and pokes are over with. Now the serious business begins." She entered a few commands into the console. "When this begins, just about every nerve in your body is going to scream like it's on fire. You must remain conscious and the electro-magnets will make sure you maintain lucidity and rationality throughout the procedure. I know it sounds cruel, but it's the only way it can be safely done." She pressed a few more buttons, initiating the charge sequence. "I will stop only if your vitals stray outside of expected high-stress parameters. Please don't make it harder by begging me to stop."

She looked him in the eye and smiled. "Any questions?"
Dominic nodded slowly. "Yeah, just one. Couldn't you inject me with a chemical suppressant like Morphine or whatever? Or does that fall under the whole 'being conscious and rational' thing?" he said slowly, resisting the urge to scratch at the newly-inserted magnetic probes. "Well do what you've gotta do, doc..." he said, bracing himself both physically and mentally.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA