Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Gangs are so well equipped and well organised these days that a private organisation has stepped in to do something about it.

The Agency: All Justice. No Limits. Their only purpose is to take down the gangs at whatever cost. But with the firepower and information at their disposal, it would take some kind of supercop to deal with it. Thanks to nanotechnology, the Agency now possesses supernormal abilities that grow and adapt, based on how they're used.

But of course no good secret stays secret. The gangs have their hands on the nanotech, and are starting to make their own superthugs.

(OOC: I know this doesn't happen in the game, but I thought I'd make things more interesting ;))

------------------------

The Abilities System
For the purpose of this roleplay, I've broken down the abilities like this. You get 12 of these asterisks (*) to assign to each of your five abilities. You can only assign a maximum of 4 to any one ability, and yes, you can have 0 in one or more abilities. The lists that follow will help give you an idea of how powerful each ability is.

Agility - Determines your top running speed and jumping height.
  • = Speed x1|10ft jump. Ordinary althetic ability
    * = x1.5|15ft. Above average.
    ** = x2|20ft. Unusually above average.
    *** = x5|25ft. Extraordinary.
    **** = x10|50ft. Buildings are no obstacle.
Driving - Your skill with vehicles. Your nanobots will reconfigure vehicles at higher levels to make them faster and handle better.
  • = Ordinary driving skill.
    * = Slightly in-tune with vehicles. Vehicle top speed becomes a little higher, and handling a little tighter.
    ** = Somewhat in-tune. Top speed and handling are improved further, and you can control airborne vehicles to some degree.
    *** = Majorly in-tune. Speed and handling are phenominal, and airborne control is greater.
    **** = Supertuner! Top speed is nearly doubled, you can turn on a dime, and its as if cars were built to fly.
Explosives - Your ability to handle explosive ordinance, including, but not limited to: grenades, mines, rockets and grenade launchers.
  • = 10ft explosive radius and x1 force. Normal.
    * = 20ft blast|x1.5 force.
    ** = 25ft blast|x2 force.
    *** = 30ft blast|x5 force.
    **** = 50ft blast|x10 force. You're a walking Nuclear Weapon.
Strength - Your physical prowess. affects your fighting strength and weightlifting limit.
  • = x1 melee damage and 200lb. weightlifting limit.
    * = x1.5 melee|Just over 1/2 ton.
    ** = x2 melee|just over 1 ton.
    *** = x5 melee|just over 2 tons.
    **** = x10 melee|just over 10 tons. You weight-train with 18 wheelers.
Firearms - Your proficiency with guns of all shapes and sizes. Affects range and accuracy.
  • = x1 damage|50 foot range. Normal accuracy.
    * = x1.5|100ft range
    ** = x2|150ft range.
    *** = x5|300ft range.
    **** = x10|500 foot range. Death Incarnate.

-Profile-
Name:
Species: (Furries preferred. I won't be anal about it though)
Orientation:
Description: (describe how your character looks, acts, thinks, etc)
Alliance: (Become an Agency Operative, join an existing gang, or form one of your own)

-Abilities- (remember, you only have 12 of these (*) to assign to your abilites)
Agility:
Driving:
Explosives:
Strength:
Firearms:

-----------------------

Name: Dominic ('Bombinic') Santiago
Species: Coyote
Orientation: Straight
Description: Dominic is of average height and build, with no distinguishing marks of any kind, save for the skull dyed into the fur on his shoulder. In fact, if he weren't wearing the Los Muertos skull, there would be nothing to suggest he was extraordinary at all. Dominic dresses in fine Italian leather, a perk of working under the Los Muertos. Wears a leather vest buckled down the front, and leather pants with similar buckles along the outside of each leg, from hip to cuff. Completing the ensemble are a pair of leather bracers (forearm guards) and a long leather coat. The coat he wears so that the material hangs off his elbows, exposing his Los Muertos skull at all times. His alias, 'Bombinic' Santiago, comes from his supernormal proficiency with explosives. He has been known to level a city block with a single grenade.
Alliance: Los Muertos (The Dead)
-Abilities-
Agility:***
Driving:**
Explosives:****
Strength:**
Firearms:*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name : Mitsuki
Species : Werewolf
Orientation : Bi
Description: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/me.../chars.jpg (On right side) Lite purple-white fur, crystal green eyes and long dark brown hair. Mitsuki are become most deadliest shooter, due to her high efficiency in aiming and blast off from any kinds of firearms, even the firearms that she design herself. She always smile no matter condition it was.

Alliance: Secret agent

-Abilities-
Agility:**
Explosives:**
Strength:**
Firearms:****
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name: Tiffandrix
Species: Human / Mermaid ( i can change if you want me to calibre ^^;)
Orientation: Straight
Description: Pretty much an average human, but with a scaly look to her legs. long red hair, that is sometimes tied, but hardly ever.

Alliance: Secret agent

-Abilities-
Agility: ***
Driving: ****
Explosives: *
Strength: *
Firearms: ***
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name : Jarhead
Species : Half Wolf/Half Dragon
Orientation : Straight
Description: Has a full dark green furred dragon and wolf hybrid. He has the bone structure, claws, and tail of a dragon but instead of scales is covered head to toe in dark green fur. On his head he wears a skull of that of a dragon's. He wears a heavy leather jacked and black jeans and boots. Usually seen riding a motorcycle and his specialty is his chain whip.

Alliance: Rogue Deathdealers

-Abilities-
Agility:***
Driving:****
Explosives:
Strength:****
Firearms:*

Name : Cindy
Species : Hedgehogette
Orientation : Bi
Description: Very dark yet still shiny black fur, has neon blue strips and markings over her body and black hair aswell as one blue ring around her neck. She wears a standard issue operative armor with blue shoulder vest and light armored blue leggings with black light weight boots. She carries around standard issue assault rifle and hand guns and just incase if the situation calls for it on her back is a shoulder rocket launcher and standard hand grenades on her belt.
Alliance: Agency Operative

-Abilities-
Agility:*
Strength:*
Firearms:****
The OCA
Name: Flynn Rausch (alias: Naphtali)
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Bisexual

Description: A fairly short and slight wolf, Flynn is the gearhead of The Sons of Jacob. A master of anything with moving parts, Flynn refuses to wield a gun, despite his great proficiency at modifying and customizing them. He has a great affinity for the colour blue, almost always wearing it to the exclusion of all other colours. He always wears a cobalt blue chain, ostensibly for luck, and always dresses casually with uncombed headfur, even at traditionally formal occasions. Despite being a skilled melee combatant, explosives expert, and stunning pilot, Flynn is leery of battle head on and prefers the safety of his workshop at the Sons of Jacob HQ to the mayhem of the field. Despite being unwillingly fitted with nanotechnology for government experimentation, Flynn has been targetted by The Agency and was able to gain asylum with the Sons of Jacob. His one true wish is to one day be un-nanofitted and settle down at a normal job.
Alliance: The Sons of Jacob
-Abilities-
Agility:****
Driving:****
Strength:
Firearms:
OOC: Oh fabulous ^^; 6 characters. Now we can start. But more people are welcome to join.

Dominic smiled as a beatup sedan pulled into his garage, and a fellow Los Muertos got out, nodded slowly, and walked away. Dominic slipped out of his coat and into a pair of coveralls, running his fingers through his head fur. He raised the car up on a hydraulic lift and proceeded to bolt a car bomb to the gas tank, smiling wickedly. He hooked the wires from the detonator up into the ignition. Once the car was started, it had about half an hour before blowing up in a spectacular ball of fire and shrapnel.

The Los Muertos were going to rob the Pacific City Bank.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Meanwhile, the secret agent in disguise, Mitsuki walking down the busy street with her daily attire - lite purple t-shirt and blue short pants. Inside her pocket, hidden 2 sets of modified Night Hawk 0.5C pistol with fully loaded of 20, 4mm bullets each. The pistols is very light and quite powerful from original Night Hawk.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
With a low sinister growl Jarhead sat at his undisclosed workshop in the deepest part of the city he was cleaning his two pistols he uses just incase he needs them. Taking the fine cleaning tools he thuroughly cleans the barrels and cartridge holders. Very slowly his snaked his tail back and forth on the ground showing his deep concentration in his chore not wanting a single flaw. His chopper parked just outside his garage against the building's wall.

< Uptown: Streets >

Cindy was parallel parked in her squad car sighing softly as she scanned the quite commute within the city watching people walking by on her patrol. "I hope nothing serious happens today.." she sighs again with her elbows over the steering wheel.
The OCA
Flynn squinted at the computer monitor, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. "This doesn't make any sense...Levi, where did you get this nano sample?"

Levi spoke in his cybernetically altered dual-voice. "I told you: our last raid on the agency. Our goal was to secure..."

Flynn turned and snapped at the huge, cybered doberman. "Yes, I know!" He sighed. "Sorry, Levi. I'm just frustrated that these nanos won't respond to any of the command codes I'm writing."

Levi laid a beefy cybernetic paw on Flynn's shoulders. "You're doing well, Naphtali. We have faith in you. I'll tell Jacob how you're coming along." He turned and walked slowly from the room, his cybernetic left foot clinking rhythmically on the floor.

Flynn turned back to the monitor. "These nanos could hold the key to my freedom..." He entered a few more lines of code and executed the program, watching as the nanomachines obstinately refused to do anything. He shut the monitor off in frustration, glaring at the vial of nanomachines centrifuged from its users blood. He checked his watch. "Ugh...I've been here for hours. I'm getting some sleep." He left his workshop, locking the door behind him.

"Naphtali!" A tiger strutted up to him. "Where are you off to?"

"Zebulun...I'm going home, I need some sleep."

He put his arm over Flynn's shoulders. "Okay. Want some company?"

Flynn smiled. "Please."
Dominic smiled as he started the car, listening to the engine roar to life, but more importantly, the faint beep of the ignition timer. He drove towards the bank, humming softly as he did, dressed in his leather finery again. As he pulled up to the bank, he left a brick on the gads pedal, opened the door, and jumped out. The car jumped the front step, ploughed through the glass doors, and slammed into the vault, just in time for the carbomb to go off, tearing the vault's door from its massive hinges. Dominic strode into the bank, followed by a small dettatchment of Los Muertos thugs. One of them stepped forward enthusiastically, blasting his TEC-9 into the ceiling.

"Right! Listen up you motherstickers, this is a fuckup! No... wait..." Dominic sighed, shaking his head, and waving casually with his MP5K.

"Ignore him. Ladies and Gentlemen, the more you co-operate, the more I can assure you that everyone will walk away unharmed today. Poorer maybe, but alive. If you refuse to co-operate however..." he looked at his thouroughly embarrassed accomplice. "I won't be held accountable for my... overzealous companions."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA