Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
OOC: Yeah, sadly :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Cindy took a deep sigh "Yeah luckily nobody suffered any fatalities thank god." She then glanced over at Kurtz "..lemme guess your a free lance agent too?"
The OCA
"Well, yesh, actually." Kurtz mumbled, bowing down to Cindy and Mitsuki as he sighed. "Although late... I coulda done much more if I was here before it ended..." He then looked up to Mitsuki, then Cindy, before back to Mitsuki. "She seems familiar somehow..." He mumbled, before speaking. "May I know who you two are?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki looks to Kurtz as placing back her both firearms inside her pocket, smile slightly. "I'm Shana..." Her vision shift to Cindy. "Oh yeah, you need to introduce as well..." She spoke softly while waving her tail happily, as the breeze caress her long hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cindy let out a warm smile, "Name's Cindy, I work for the global agency within the city." she said pointing to the agency's emblam printed on her uniform she then sighed holding her head and rubbing it "I'm so tired..today's been a busy day I think I'll head home.." she mumbled to herself.
The OCA
"Shana...?" Kurtz thought quietly to himself, taking a look to her as he glanced towards Cindy. "Ah well. Must have been tiring... Los-Whatever does hold some powerful packs..." He then rubbed the back of his neck, while taking a look to Mitsuki, a smile on his face. "And, are you going too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dominic looked up at Dinah from the operating table and smiled slightly. "I thought they said I was still alive... but surely as I lay here, an angel hath descended to carry me to Paradise." He blinked as her cold medical professionalism withered his humor. "Nevermind then... strip away, doc."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly as she started removing his long leather coat and vest. "I always surprises me when you street boys wax philosophical like that. Sometimes I forget that there are people behind the guns they hold, the computers they hack, the bombs they prime." Laying them over the back of a screen, she came back and started to unbuckle his pants. "So, do you have any particular attachment to that tattoo of yours?"
Mitsuki smile slightly to Cindy, before turn to Kurtz. "Well...not for this current moment...Actually I want to go for lunch..." She sweatdropped as heard her stomach growls softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hm... lunch, eh?" Kurtz smirked a little, turning to her. "Would it be possible if I joined you? After all, I need to collect the details of the men on sight." His tail swished, as he looked onto her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds