Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Mitsuki slightly smile as staring to nice-looking green dragon. "Well, you need to stay alert to the current situation." She chuckles a bit, before taking both firearms on her pocket and pull out the rounds.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah... I was late once more... at least fashionably late so that someone else could cover." Kurtz chuckled, looking towards the building as he soon sighed, rubbing the back of his neck softly. "Hm... who was the lead thug then? Any clues on who he is?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"From what I know, the group called Los Muertos, but I'm still figure out the leader of that group." She place the empty rounds with the new one and reloads it in her firearms.

"Luckily no one facing death today.." She turn her face to the bank, seeing the medics taking care of the injured bank tellers and customers.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You sure none are going to die?" He chirped, looking towards her quietly. "You look like you have quite a bit of experience on you to be honest." Kurtz chuckled only slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What the hell..." Dominic muttered. "I don't want to die just yet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn sighed inwardly. Well, that was easier than expected. "You don't look that far gone, and I've seen our doctor patch up far worse. You can call me Naphtali for now." He motioned for the other two to join him. "This is Zebulun," he indicated the tiger, "and Levi," he gestured at the hulking, cybered dobermann.

Flynn smiled as he pulled a phial from under his jacket. "This is silver blood. It contains a high concentration of temporary nanomachines to jumpstart your metabolism and get you healing faster. They'll fizzle in about two days and be used by your nanos as energy and materials for new nanos." He pulled out an injector gun and loaded the phial. "The nanos in here are also programmed to locate and deactivate anything inside of you that's transmitting a tracking signal in case this is a ruse. Standard procedure." He activated the injector. "Are those terms amenable to you, chummer?"
Dominic nodded slowly. "Fire away..." he muttered, groaning softly. "I don't think the Los Muertos have that kind of fore-thought anyway..."

OOC: A New Character Has Appeared!

Name: Dolor (Spanish, meaning pain or anguish)
Species: Feline (exact species unknown)
Orientation: Straight
Description: Click Dresses in fine leather pants, but is almost always nude from the waist up. Carries a cane at all times, though he appears to be quite physically fit, and therefore not need a cane. The cane actually acts as both as a concealed sword and a breach-loading rifle/pistol, loaded with electrostatic ammunition, which distrupts nanite healing.
Alliance: La Muerte ('The Reaper', leader of Los Muertos)
-Abilities-
Agility:****
Driving:*
Explosives:
Strength:****
Firearms:***
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn smiled as he placed the muzzle of the injector to the coyote's arm. "Well, you never know. Even the most base gang can demonstrate some intellectual prowess from time to time. This won't hurt." He pulled the trigger and the cylinder fired, forcing the silver blood through his skin into his blood. "You might feel a tingling sensation as it spreads, but it'll subside." He critically eyed the skull tattoo. "We can have that removed for you, as well."

Levi bent and picked up the injured fur and laid him in the back seat of the car as Flynn and Zebulun got into the car. Flynn looked back at him reasurringly. "We'll have you back in no time and we'll see what Dinah can do for you. Just try to sit still."
Dominic murred softly as the nanites set to work immediately, deadening the nerves and rushing to the wound sites. "That's some potent stuff..." he commented, still coughing up blood from time to time.

-----

"Sir? We've lost the trace?" Dolos blinked and looked up, peering over the rim of his cocktail glass.

"Is that so? Interference?" he asked, rattling the ice in his glass. The computer lackey coughed nervously over the intercom.

"No. Foreign nanite reprogramming." came the reply. Dolos snarled, crushing the glass in his hand.

"WHAT!?" he roared. "I thought you assured me that no-one could tamper with our nanotech?!"

"We thought so... but apparantly our safeguards were broken down." Dolos smashed the intercom under his fist, getting up and reaching for his cane, handed to him by one of countless 'working girls' that served him personally, like a paid harem.

"I'm gonna kill him..." he muttered, before looking over his lovely female counterpart. "...later." he said, pulling her closer with his cane.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Heh, told ya they could demonstrate foresight.

By the way, are we at the flood limit yet?

IC: They pulled into the Sons of Jacob HQ garage as Flynn killed the ignition. Levi picked up Dominic once again and brought him to the infirmary, laying him on a surgery bed.

"Thanks, Levi," a silver vixen said. She was dressed in jeans and a plain blue shirt and a lab coat. Her headfur was held back in a modest ponytail. She looked at the battered fur over her square rimmed glasses. "So, you're Dominic Santiago." It wasn't exactly a question. "I've looked over your dossier. You're a tough one to still be alive after the licking you seem to have gotten." She walked around the bed, visually assessing her newest patient. Flynn, Zevulun and Levi stood there, watching. She suddenly turned and faced them. "I'll take it from here, boys." They filed out, a little disappointed they wouldn't get to watch the surgery.

She turned back to Dominic. "I'm Dinah, the medical officer of the Sons of Jacob." She finshed her visual assessment. "For several reasons, you must remain awake while I do my work on you. Have you got any questions before I strip you for surgery?" She said the last bit with practiced clinical detachment.