Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
"Up ahead," Zebulun said as they neared the blip on the GPS.

"I see him," Flynn said as they pulled up. "You two stay here. No offense, but a huge cybered dobermann and a ninja tiger don't inspire much trust." They nodded as he got out and slowly approached the battered coyote. "Ho there, chummer. You look like you're in rough shape. Need a hand?"
< In front of the Bank >

Mitsuki bows her head as smiling slightly, before looking to Cindy. "No problem...My name is Shana..." She had to use that name in order to keep her true name hidden from anyone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Shana huh..nice to meet you." Cindy said with a cute warm smile "when I first saw you I would had never had guessed you'd be into this stuff, boy did you prove me wrong. So would you like a ride back to your place?"
The OCA
Mitsuki shooks head as her paws caressing her long hair. "It's okay... For safety purpose, I don't want anyone to find my place as well as where I'm working... It's very dangerous if Los Muertos managed to find my home..." She smile slightly, before continued. "In my head, I want to tease them a little bit..but I didn't know it will turn something like this..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dominic looked up at Flynn, smiling slightly, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

"You again..." he coughed loudly, splattering some more blood on the concrete in front of him. "Y'know, if I wasn't so comfortable here on the ground, I'd get up and kick your ass, just for pointing out the painfully obvious..." he coughed again, snarling irritably. "Come to kick me while I'm down? Or no, better yet... you've come to make me an offer I can't refuse. That's it isn't it?" he stopped for a moment and drew in a long, shuddering breath. "I say yes, you patch me up, everything's A-OK. I say no, you leave me to drown in my own blood..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Hey no problem. If you see somewhere you can jump in, its fine. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn laughed. "Nah, that's not how I roll, chummer. Join us or not, the offer of a comfy stay in our infirmary is still open to you. When your nanos are back up and doing their job of putting you back together, you can walk out or you can join us." He eyed the injured coyote again. "They obviously got you while you were alone. Joining the Sons of Jacob sounds like it's mutually beneficial for both of us." He held out his paw. "What do you say, chummer? At least come and let us fix you up."
"Oh okay I apologize, I understand completely." The hedgehogette replied rubbing the back of her head nervously as she asked a stupid question. Cindy noticed the green dragon stepping beside them "Stay back sir theres an investigation going on trying to figure out where and who those thugs were that robbed the bank." she said in a soft tone.
The OCA
"Ah!" Kurtz stuttered, looking towards the new hedgehogette for a moment before gulping. "A thug got in? Damnit, why am I always the one late for damn events like this..." He muttered, placing a finger to his head. "Vielen Dank, Gott, für Machen mich sehr spät noch einmal. ."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds