Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
OOC: Oh snap I forgot about this RP ^_^()

IC:

Cindy already rolled for cover from the firing then noticed the lazer cannon raise up from behind her eyes widened "Hey what the hell! Dont aim your gun at her they're the ones robbing the bank!" she shouted growling at herself for giving away the codes to the mysterious person on the radio. The hedgehogette slowly stood up then dropping her weapon "Obviously if this continues it will end the way none of this wants." sighing deeply as she eyed Dominic with an obviously displeased look "Take the money and go..."
The OCA
Dominic stood up slowly, obviously angry. "You idiots. You god-damned idiots!" he roared. "You couldn't just leave well enough alone, could you!? No! You had to protect the people's precious money! I swear to god if I had taken the money electronically, you would've never known it was missing, let alone cared!" he said, glaring at Mitzuki. "Especially you, Ms. Hero. I thought vigilante-ism was illegal in these parts of the world!" He narrowed his eyes at her briefly. "No... no, you're far too organised to be an independent. You must work for some kind of an agency." He turned to look at Cindy. "I hope you plan to report her, by the way..." He sighed, turning to leave. "C'mon boys, let's go. This job's a bust."

"But..." one of the gang members protested. Dominic turned on him, grenade in hand and his thumb in the pin.

"You wanna die!? I said LETS GO!" He snarled. The gang members immediately filed out of the bank, grumbling irritably. Dominic looked up, facing all of them. "This was supposed to be my last job... then I could've faded away into obscurity. Thanks to all of you, the Los Muertos have me for another 5 years, if they don't decide to kill me first..." he turned and walked out the door, disappearing with the rest of the gang.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mitsuki heard every single statements that the leader had talked about, before sighing. "I am working...secretly of course..." Then, she walked towards the bleeding teller, ignores Levi who pointed his laser cannon on her. She instructs other bank teller to bring the emergency kit as well as calling for ambulance.

As one of the teller brings the emergency kit to Mitsuki, she began treat the bleeding teller in order to stop the blood to come out.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cindy lowered her gun sighing softly that it was all over "I'll go call for medics get these people some treatments." she stopped at the entrance before glancing back at Mitsuki helping the teller with a warm smile "Thanks for you help stranger!" she chimed before walking out to her squad car ordering medical support which quickly came with sirens sounding their way through traffic to the crime scene.
The OCA
Mitsuki smile as let the bleeding teller lay flat on the ground. while her face looking to everyone. "Don't worry... Everything revert back to normal..only we need to do some cleaning.."

The tellers and customers sighed in relief, everything is return back to normal. They slowly apprroach Mitsuki and thank her for saving their life.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Medics arrived on the scene walking into the bank to tend to the few injured tellers but nothing too fatal taking them back to their ambulance to take better care of them.

Cindy gave a deep sigh leaning against her squad car "This job is gonna give me wrinkles...wonder who that girl is dont know her from the agency." she said to herself.
The OCA
Mitsuki let the medics to take a few not-too-serious injured tellers and customers, and at the same, she thanked to everyone form their compliment and promise to them that she will protect them from any danger.

She put back her Night Hawk on her pockets and walks out, waving her tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You disappointed us Dominic..." Dominic woke to that voice speaking to him from the darkness beyond the beam of light cast down on him. He was tied to a chair, left only in his boxers and tanktop.

Dominic started to protest. "It wasn't my fault! A rogue agent -"

"Silence. Your usefulness has waned over the last few months Dominic. We had hoped that you could perform this one simple task before we parts ways... But it seems you couldn't even manage a simple bank heist, even with the most sophisticated technology and most elite members at your disposal." Dominic looked around as several of the largest, most powerful gang members started to encircle him.

"Goodbye Dominic..."

The next thing Dominic remembered was waking up on the street, dumped there after the Los Muertos had finished taking out their frustration on him. He was badly beaten, with several broken bones and deep cuts. All he could see, smell and taste was his own blood. 'Shit...' he thought. 'I've lost too much blood... I'll never recover from this on my own...' His nanites needed time to reproduce, having lost so many of them with his blood. If he wasn't discovered and hospitalized soon, he would quite surely die.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jacob smiled as Flynn, Zebulun, and Levi filed into his office. "Well well, gentlemen. Seems like your work at the bank incident wasn't required." He pointed to the monitor, displaying a surveillance camera shot of Mitsuki standing off with the gang.

The trio murmured awkwardly, not liking the idea of their assistance being entirely un-needed.

"But I'm not here to berate you about the bank incident. The gang dispersed and Naphtali's sister is fine. I instead want to talk about..." The picture changed to a shot of Dominic. "Him." His dossier began to scroll up the side of the picture.

"The guy at the bank?" Levi asked.

Jacob nodded. "Yes. I had Simeon keep an eye on him to get the location for his syndicate." A new frame popped up: several gang members dragging something draped in a sheet into the trunk of a car. "His lack of performance at the bank didn't seem to impress his employers." The frame changed again, showing a map of part of the city. "Here is where he is now. Bring him in, patch him up and recruit him."

"Yes, Jacob." They filed out and got back into Flynn's car, loading up the GPS trace on Dominic's signal.
Cindy was talking to a few other officers untill she saw Mitsuki walking down from the bank steps smiling she stepped passed the officers to confront her "I would like to thank you for your assistance miss." she said bowing respectively "If its not too much to ask but who are you?"
The OCA