Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
"It's alright... Everything will be fine.." She spoke to Cindy as raise her right paw, pointing her Night Hawk to Dominic. With a smile still on her face, she spoke in a very soft tone. "If you want to live...release all the hostages..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dominic just laughed, smiling slightly. "Are you serious? You honestly expect me to just... give up when you wave a gun in my face?" He smiled as his subordinates trained their TEC-9s on her. "You're horribly, horribly outgunned..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mitsuki glared to the group of Los Muertos' gang around her. "Many versus one...Hmm..sounds fair to me..." She smile as move her both arms and shoot the gangs' shoulders simultaneously in lightning speed, while kept the target off from the hostages.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
While she hit several of the gang members, several more jumped aside, firing back at her as Dominic took cover. "I didn't WANT to kill you, y'know! But now you're giving me no choice!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mitsuki kept firing the thugs' shoulders in order to paralyse their arms while she dodge every single shot from them. TEC-9 is quite fast, but not as fast as Mitsuki's aiming speed.

As both of her guns empty, she took rounds on her both side of her pocket and reloads it quickly before hitting them down one by one. "So do I...Since a gentle way is not enough to stop you...I have to stop you by force..." She spoke gently as her both fingers pulling the pin, shooting the rounds toward the gangs' shoulders.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dominic snarled irritably, taking cover. "Now that's not fair! Niether me nor my people fired a round at anyone until you started shooting at me!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn pulled up behind an adjacent building and disembarked with Zebulun and Levi. They quickly mounted the fire escape and started preparing their gear.

"What've you got, Levi?" Flynn asked as he programmed a few breach charges.

Levi seemed to stare at the building for a moment, his cybernetic eye capturing a detailed X-ray picture of the interior. "You're not going to like it very much."

"Can you see Nadia?"

"I can see many things. Here, plug me in and you'll see." Flynn handed him a cable which he inserted into a port at the base of his skull. The other end of the cable ran into a laptop computer. He loaded the optical interpretation program.

Zebulun pulled the rest of his tight fitting black outfit on, slinging his sheathed ninjato over his shoulder. "What have we got?"

Flynn whistled softly. "Well, we have the thugs, obviously. We have some innocents, also obviously. And we have some hotshot vigilante who's going to get themself killed if they keep dicking around like they're doing." He entered a few commands and the computer chimed softly. He pointed at the screen. "We'll enter through this window on the third floor. We'll work our way down from there, pacifying security forces in the way. Broker the release of the hostages and make sure Nadia's safe and we're done."

Levi chuckled mechanically. "Just that simple, huh?"

Flynn grinned. "You bet. Let's get to it."
"May I know who's not fair in this situation...? You or I..?" Then, Mitsuki stopped firing, still holding a gun, as her smiley face looking to where Dominic is hiding.

"You're using hostages and point your gun to them. Strong gangs using weak people for cover. It's that you consider as fair play?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dominic nodded, smiling slightly. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I do it because I thought it kept hotshot cops like yourself from doing stupid, heroic things like this..." he shouted, taking the time during the momentary ceasefire to reload. "I really do want to see everyone walk away from this alive though, I wasn't lying..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The breach charge broke the window as Levi and Zebulun charged through. The room was completely empty. "Clear."

"Clear."

Flynn rapelled in through the window and detached the cable. "That was easy enough." He checked the monitor. "They've stopped shooting for a few seconds. Let's not waste any more time."

Levi gazed through the wall with his cybereye. "There are security forces mobilizing."

"Zebulun," Flynn urged, "gas them." Zebulun cracked open the door and rolled a slender canister into the room. The cylinder dispersed invisible and odorless gas as it rolled, immediately and harmlessly tranquilizing everyone in the room. His watch chimed after fifteen seconds. "Okay, the gas is inert. Let's move."

They moved through the corridors and descended the stairs to the bottom floor, staying just around the corner of the stairwell at the back corner of the lobby. Flynn serreptitiously planted a small disc on the wall around the corner. It transmitted the speech of the attackers to their earpieces. "...to see everyone walk away from this alive though, I wasn't lying..."

Levi folded his arms. "Our best shot of avoiding bloodshed is to take out that vigilante and let the robbers escape." Flynn and Zebulun nodded. "Then let's see what happens." He pressed a button on his cybernetic arm, a laser cannon emerging from it. He stepped out around the corner and pointed it at Mitsuki from behind. "Stop right there."

Zebulun stood beside him, crouching slightly. "You alright, comrade?" he called to Dominic.