Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Dominic relaxed as the snipers were called off, and smiled slightly. "I assure you that no-one will be harmed by this little transaction, physically or financially. We takes a mere twenty dollars out of each and every one of the thousands of account at this bank, and the individual loss is minimal, while our collective gain is rather substantial." he said. "Here... consider this a promise to behave..." he said, letting the hostage go, ushering her off into the crowd that had started to form around the bank. "If you'll excuse me, I have some work to finish" he said, turning to go back inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Rooftop >

Mitsuki then point both Night Hawk to the leader from the small hole of the wall and pull the pins, shooting twice until the first bullet strike the glass door quietly before the second one strike Dominic's shoulder. She smile slightly while chuckles softly. "This will tease him a little bit..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tiff skidded to a stop on her cycle about 200 feet from the bank, seeing all the cops surrounding it. she turned it off and put down the kickstand. she decided to just stand and wait, and cocked her pistols.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It's your job to minimize casualties; it's my job to be your eyes on the inside. I'm looking at a live video feed that I'm streaming from the bank's security system and if you go in there blind, you're going to get wiped out." He clicked a few keys. "Give me your PDA frequency and I'll send their deployment to you. Their positions will update automatically directly from my network." He laughed. "We usually don't help the government with these sorts of operations, but the Sons of Jacob have a personal investment we need to protect."
Dominic winced, cupping his shoulder. "Dammitall..." he swore, pulling one of the tellers free from the mob where they were being held. He placed again against his shoulder, firing a single round through their shoulder. "Let that be a lesson to you, whoever you are..." he said, tossing the innocent bystander aside. "Any harm that comes to me or my crew, will be reflected on the innocents..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Dammit, what the hell are you people doing? If you're going to shoot someone, shoot to kill." He tried to find an angle to see the wounded furson. He managed to find a wide one. The teller was bleeding badly. "If you don't do something fast, you're going to have a fatality, and if you keep fucking around, the body count is only going to escalate. Give me that damned frequency so you at least have some eyes on the place."
Mitsuki sigh as heard the statement from inside the bank. Then, she jumped down and landed lightly in front of the bank entrance, with duel Night Hawk still on her paws. With her cute smile still locked on her face and her untied long dark brown hair, she stepped in slowly while waving her tail happily. "Man...You're sure very persistent..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cindy took a deep breath trying to calm herself down before yelling into the radio "That wasnt my call!! That was someone trying to play hero! Fine have the damned frequency!" the hedgehogette gave the frequency to the stranger.

She then looked up and saw a fox with long brown hair walking into the bank "For crying out loud...everyone stay put!" she yelled picking up her assault rifle then running for the enterance then growled slightly at Mitsuki as Cindy arrived seeing the mess inside pointing her rifle at the lead thug.
The OCA
Finally... he growled inwardly. He wrote up a quick transfer protocol and transferred the deployment schematic to the officer in charge. "All right. There you have it." He did a double take at the video feed and slammed the earpiece down on the table. "Fuck...these amateurs have no idea what they're doing."

He got up from the table and stormed away from his station.

"Hey, Naphtali, everything ok?" Zebulun asked.

"Shut up and get in the car," he growled with uncharacteristic heat. "They're making a mess of things. Levi! I need you to come, too." They piled into one of the Sons of Jacob's finely tuned black cars and screeched out of the garage, making haste for the bank almost twenty blocks away.
OOC: totally unrelated to the RP, but...

Wholly carp Disturbed. Got enough group memberships? :P

IC:
Dominic smiled slightly as the police started to panick, the sergeant (he assumed) ran towards the door, taking aim at him. "It was a clean through-and-through. He'll live, and with a minimum of blood-loss." He pulled his hand away, checking his own wounds. "An eye for an eye, and all of that..." he said irritably. "I was more than happy to play nice, but it seems there's a vigilante amongst us who feels he or she is immune to such good taste..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA