Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
"Just a coffee, and three slices of Garlic Bread please." Kurtz commented, looking onto the cat waitress with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thank you for your order. I'll be right back." The cat waitress bows her head and went to the counter, sending the order for processing.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki caressing her long dark brown hair slightly and didn't want to tied it up first, and continued in disguise.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh? Are you not having anything, Shana?" Kurtz asked, blinking as he looked towards her quietly, a small blush coming across his face. "And dang... she looks cute at this angle..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dolor marched down the sidewalk, his cane tucked under his arm as did. A plainsclothes cop bumped into him and blinked, looking up into Dolor's soulless black eyes.

"Y-you! Dolor Martinez! I have orders to take you in!" he stated, flashing his badge at him. Dolor raised an eyebrow at him before smirking slightly, reaching for his cane. He grasped the pistol-style grip firmly, prodding the cop in the chest.

"Is that so?" he said, resting the shaft of the cane in his opposite paw. Before the cop could even blink, the cane came apart, flashed through the air, and returned back together. A moment later, a bloddy gash appeared across the chest of the cop, and he slumped to the ground, dead.

"Damned if I'll let some lackey like you take me in..." he muttered, walking down the street, whistling and swinging his cane in a Charlie Chaplin manner.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Restaurant >

"Ahh..sorry.." Mitsuki blushes lightly and make a mind contact with the waitress. "Hello. Could you make one bowl of ramen, and send it to the person where you take the order before? Thanks." Later, she raise her paw higher, notified the waitress.

The waitress blinks as received the order through mind contact, and her eyes catching to the person who raise the hand. "Oh..that person. Okay, your order will reach to you soon." The waitress thought while write another order.

Mitsuki, in the other hand, looking to wards Kurtz with a smile. "I'm already take my order."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds