Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
She laughed. "As the medical officer here, I've seen everyone naked at some point or another. You fit in just fine in the 'physical' department of things." Dinah winked, very obviously glancing at his crotch. "I'll send your clothes out to be repaired and cleaned. For now..." She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of dark pants and a T-shirt. "...these will have to do."

OOC: Flood limit
OOC: Someone post, damnzit! Dominic wants into Dinah's pants :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Restaurant >

Mitsuki looking around for free seats and saw one near the window. She walk towards the free seats with her tail swishing happily at her back, before turning back and wave her paw to Kurtz and Cindy. "..There's a free seats here.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Gee doc, you don't seem all that upset or uncomfortable about my being naked..." he said, taking the clothes from her. "In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying it..." he remarked, starting to put the replacement clothes on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
She arched her eyebrows. "It's nice seeing a new body around, even if it's just to patch it up. My work here keeps me too busy to go out and meet men. I don't have much chance to live my life as a normal woman." She took off her glasses and pulled her headfur out of the pony tail, looking at Dominic as he dressed. "Maybe I'll be able to enjoy some degree of normalcy some day..." She walked slowly toward him and tentatively reached out a paw toward one of his, catching it softly. "Maybe some day soon." She smiled hopefully at him, her defences crumbling.
Dominic smiled at her softly, squeezing her paw gently in his. His outher paw stretched out and combed through her hair gently. "Mm... you should always wear your hair like this... it looks good." He remarked, all too aware of just how close they were standing. In fact, if they had been standing any closer, they would be nose-to-nose and chest-to-chest, an idea that wasn't entirely unappealing to Dominic. In fact, he was kind of hoping for it as he leaned forward slightly, his muzzle almost touching hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
She blushed at the compliment. "Th-thank you." It caught her so off guard that she gently leaned forward his lips touching his. The feel was electric. Her whole anatomy buzzed at that instant of contact. She murred softly, holding his paws in hers. She pulled back and sighed. "I'm being so unprofessional right now." She pulled back and looked away, kicking herself internally for falling so easily for the handsome coyote.
Dominic murred softly as his lips met hers, choking back a longing whine as she pulled away. He smiled and squeezed her paws gently as she spoke, remarking about her professionalism. Dominic could only smile even more, leaning into her again. "I won't tell if you won't..." he said, smirking playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Ahh... seats, at last." He muttered, looking at the seats as he bit his lip a little, making his way towards the table slowly while swishing his tail just slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki sit on the chair, and the other place, the cat waitress walk towards them. "Hello. May I take your order please?" The cat waitress spoke politely.

Mitsuki turn her face towards Kurtz with a smile. "You order first, Kurtzy."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds