Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Dinah laughed. "That was different. You don't have as many nerves on the inside as you do on the outside." She held his arm and started zapping away at the tattoo, the laser humming softly.
Dominic flinched slightly at first, but quickly adjusted to the moderate pain as the laser burnt the ink from his skin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah kept zapping away at it, the laser humming almost happily as it did its job, dissolving the ink. She smiled at Dominic. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were enjoying this. You're not masochistic are you?" She kept at the tattoo, over halfway done now.
< In front of Restaurant >

After a while, they arrived in front of restaurant while her paw still holding Kurtz's claw. "Here we are..." She released his claw and stepped inside the restaurant.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Only with the right company" he said, half jokingly. "But I'm not sure my sexual habits are something a professional woman such as yourself should be discussing with her paitent..." he said, smiling slightly. "After all, I wouldn't want to see you get in trouble."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Nodding gently, and still with quie a more unrelaxed look, the dragon soon followed in after the wolfess, his tail just standing stiffly still behind him. "Right... let's get to it." He muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She chuckled and kept burning the tattoo out of his skin. "It'd just be something else to add to your file. It'd be derelict of me not to include something like that." Dinah smiled and deactivated the laser. "That about does it." She put it back on the table and unwrapped a large gel bandage, gently placing it over the burn. It adhered immediately to his fur. "That bandage will dissolve on its own in seven hours. By then, your nanos and that bandage will have allowed you to heal enough that exposing it to the air won't matter." The bed's diagnostic system chimed softly. "Perfect timing. You're done. Why don't you go for a test walk and see how you feel?"
Dominic sat up cautiously, swinging his legs off the side of the bed and standing up, wobbling slightly. "Hmm... seems alright so far..." he said, taking a few paces slowly. "hmm... yeah, everything seems to be alright, except for a general soreness..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah smiled. "That's as well as can be expected. If the pain's too much, I can give you something for it." She looked him up and down, smirking at his nakedness. "If you're going to go walking too far, you might want to put something on."
Dominic smiled slightly. "Mm hmm... don't want to make your poor boys jealous or anything, now do we?" he said, smirking. "So um... where DID you put my clothes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA