Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
The system counted down the final seconds of the sequence and the electrodes automatically deactivated. Dinah folded her arms. "I must say, I'm impressed you lasted the whole five minutes without even a sound. How do you feel?" She began peeling the electrodes from his body before entering a command into the panel, a cool mist spraying over his body.
"...like I was set on fire and hit with a frieght train..." Dominic remarked softly as the pain slowly faded from his system. "Hope I never have to do that again..." He smiled slightly as he sat up cautiously. "Though, to see you again... it would be worth it..." he said, smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Streets >

"Since everyone agrees, let's go." Mitsuki spoke with a smile as grab Kurtz's claw softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She smiled, her tail swishing softly, placing her paw on his chest. "You'd better lie down. If you strain yourself and snap any of those bones, nanos won't do much and I'll have to go in there with my scalpel. You won't be too happy to see me coming with that in my paw." She watched as his vitals returned to normal. He's a tough one for sure.
Dominic groaned and laid back down. "You're telling me after all that, my bones didn't even knit properly?" he sighed and laid down, smiling slightly. "Well, I guess its as good an excuse as any to stay here, under your care..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kurtz, groaning even more, let his claw be taken, as he blushed only slightly. "Alrighty... let's just get there already." He chirped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dinah smiled. "They're knitting. You need to be relatively still for about another half hour or so for the nanos to finish their work." She picked up a surgical laser and activated it. It hummed gently. "Think you can hold still while I blast that awful tattoo of your arm?" She smirked at him, wondering if he'd take her up on the challenge.
"I managed to sit still while those nanoprobes rebuilt me from the ground up... a tattoo removal shouldn't be a problem..." he remarked, eying the laser cautiously anyway.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mitsuki smile as walk with Kurtz side by side, holding his claw on her soft paw, towards the nearest restaurant.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cindy was just walking besides them to the resturant sighing deeply feeling like as if she shouldnt be going. Something was unsettled within her but she kept it hidden not to ruin the day she went along with a small smile on her muzzle.
The OCA