Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Dinah shook her head. "I could, but the incresed nano activity would metabolise the anaesthetic in a matter of seconds. Make no mistake, if there was a way I could make it easier, I'd certainly do it. Your nanos are going to do about five weeks of work in five minutes. There's no way that can't be hard on someone's body." She hesitated for a moment. Then she leaned over and kissed him full on the lips. She pulled back and smiled at him, her paws on his chest. "I hope that was some kind of incentive for you to tough this out." She reached down and held his paw in hers. "No matter how much you kick and scream, I won't let go, okay?"
Dominic blushed slightly as she kissed him, then glanced at her hands on his chest. "You're very kind..." he said, smiling softly. "I wish there were more people like you in the world... and that I was one of them." he said, his expression turning depressed again. "Lets get this over with before I start to hesitate and change my mind"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
She entered the initiate command into the panel and took his paw in hers. "Good luck." The electrodes hummed as they began to super charge his nano-machines. She anxiously watched as his vital signs started to climb. His temperature, heart rate and bloodpressure skyrocketed, but the green light indicated the electromagnets were doing their job of keeping them out of his brain. "Four minutes, fourty-five seconds," the machine chimed.
Dominic's eyed widened, then clenched shut. She wasn't kidding at all about the pain. It was as if his blood had suddenly turned to molten metal, burning him from the inside out with a pain barely comprehendable. His nails dug into the operating table, gouging the metal surface slightly. But he swore he wouldn't plead with her to stop. It was likely hard enough just to watch him suffer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah kept her eyes on Dominic's vitals.

"Three minutes thirty seconds."

She gripped his paw tightly, her other paw stroking his headfur nervously. "You're doing great. Almost halfway there."
OOC: Damn. Hit Flood Limit :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Guys, ya do know flood limit is about 5? It ain't 9.

IC:

Kurtz, gulping as he saw Cindy turning around, sweat-dropped quite a bit. "Oh great... joy..." He muttered only slightly. That is not going to be very easy to be around... Was all that went through his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: oops... could've sworn somebody else posted between this page and the last :|

IC: Dominic smiled weakly, starting to tremble and sweat from the intense pain, but still he refused to utter even a single sound, if nothing else for Dinah's benefit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dinah was amazed that he had held out for so long. She had seen furs reduced to tears in a matter of seconds, and here Dominic had demonstrated amazing self-control by not succumbing to the pain, even after three minutes of the tortuous procedure. "Less than too minutes, you can do it!" She glanced at the display, showing all his spiking vitals. Thankfully, his cranial blood pressure and temperature were well within nominal parameters.
Dominic was trembling from the strain, but he still managed to maintain his composure as his body neared the final stages of the nanosurgery. His skin was abnormally warm to the touch, and even carried a faint static charge from the super-energized nanoprobes zipping around in his bloodstream.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA