Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"I have a word of advice for you before we began a search.There's an organized group of hollows out there."Yoksen said as he started running to one of the reiatsu's energy signature.
Feeling his own burst of reiatsu, the dragon chuckled, ruffling the sunhat on his head as he suddenly flash stepped once more, warping quite far off as he moved towards the reiatsu... eminating from a place still in Chika Town... but enough to be at least more then a mere shinigami...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoksen suddenly stopped,sensing a hollow,and a shingami in the same place"Just my luck.I should warn everyone else before it's too late."He disappeared from sight.
Loki mrred, feeling the claws on her chest through the fabric of her robe. "Mmm... I'm jealous all of a sudden..." she said, brushing her soft, ferret-furred paws over her chest, teasing her lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Appearing quickly over a lamppost, the dragon almost gawked as a huge hurricane of sorts was in front of him, escaping from a house as he held onto his sunhat hardly. "Gah! What the-?!" Was all that came from his mouth, a more toneless emotion painted over his dragon maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lizzy heard something she thought she'd never hear when she was 'alive', so she blushed to it, but still couldn't believe it "And... why's that?" she asked with a small smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your breasts are even bigger than mine..." she said, tugging at her own sash, loosening her robe in the same way Liz's was. "See?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Liz started smirking, "Yeah? Hmmm... and do you like that?" she said with an interested tone, though she was purposedly poofing her chest with pride, making her boobs stick out even more prominently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Definitely..." she said, smiling slightly. "Proud of those, are you?" she asked, crossing her arms under her breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Never thought this'd come true! I'm so sexy I'm making her a lesbian! she thought, her ego almost going through the roof as she grinned, grabbed her own tits and pushed them together to put on a sensual show for Loki, both big mammaries started squishing and making an even bigger cleavage. She was very childish and unsecure since in the past, and present, she was still a virgin, so she squeezed to make sure Loki knew she wasn't operated at all. "Why don't you tell me?" she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad