Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
----------------------------------------------

Shinigami. Death gods. Soul Society.

There are five types of people in the world. There is the ordinary furry world, who are just ordinary and live their own lives. And then there are spirits; those who are not dead, and those who can only be seen by those with special powers or by Death Gods and Hollows. That brings us to the third. Hollows. The figures of darkness who are created from the Grand Menos and attack Death Gods and spirits to take them back and turn them into Hollows. Then, finally, there are Death Gods. Those who work under Soul Society usually and they fight those who oppose them, and also the Hollow forces.

Finally, there are Arcannar. Hollows who have taken off their masks and gained the powers of a Shinigami. They can exceed power and become even stronger then the limits of a Shinigami, and are very dangerous. Their abilities, and everything; if they are perfect Arcannar, exceed those of ANY normal Shinigami. They say only one in a million normal Shinigami can have Hollows within them....

Soul Society has thirteen Protection squads, each squad having at least one Captain and one Vice-Captain who works underneath that of the Captain. It is said they are extremely strong, and also that they are able to use some of the most fierce of abilities. Which brings us to another point.

Reiatsu. Reiatsu is the spirit force that a person has. A weak Death God emits only a small amount of Reiatsu, while the higher level produces more. All Death Gods can sense a person's reiatsu. Depending on their strength, depends how far away they can sense Reiatsu. Reiatsu also feeds the ability to strike hard and fast, as well as releasing Zankpakto's. Zankpakto's are a Death God's blade, which they recieve usually when they become a Death God or of such in their training. These Zankpakto's have two forms. Those who don't have names, and those who do. Those who don't have names cannot increase in power, only the person behind the sword can. But those who do have names have their own spirits, which can appear in times of peril to save their weilder, and also they are like real people with real emotions. A Zankpakto with a name can also help speed and strengthen immensely the Death God who works alongside itself.

Releasing a sword changes it's shape from it's normal state and into a unique form that only that single sword has. It also carries usually a special ability, and also a line to speak, before it is able to be used. It would be '(Action here), (Sword Name)!' For example, "Spark, Avenger!"

Also, there is Bankai. Bankai is a very-highly concentrated ability, which only the Vice-Captains, and Captains, along with a few other individuals, can achieve. It requires rigourous training to achieve, but there is cause behind it. Bankai has the power to summon any one thing, and can change the Zankpakto's form along with the clothing of the user. Depending on the Bankai user's strength depicts how a Bankai works. Each Bankai has a special ability, and allows for more weaker abilities to be used even more then before. But, there is one downside to such. If a Bankai is destroyed against the user's will, the Bankai user will soon die, as the Bankai contains much of their Reiatsu, and without spirit force, Death Gods slowly cease to be.

-------------------------------------------------

Alright. I don't know if all that information is correct (I have watched Bleach, but I might have missed out the odd detail here and there. Any other fans can help me with it slightly if they are up to it n_n; ), but it's as much as I can explain solo. We will create a storyline from scratch, original. You can start wherever you want; Human World, Soul Society, or somewhere else that I does not know of.

But, now for the rules. Obvious, obvious rules!

1. Godmodding disabled. Although in Bleach they are able to perform some kills without being scratched, try not to godmod.

2. No-one dies through getting slashed and falling to the ground defeated unless the player allows it. Unless a Bankai is destroyed; Bankai destroyed is the only exception.

3. NO BOUNTO! I can't state this enough. Just stick to Death Gods, or Normal Furries. Or Arcannar.

4. No powerplaying! Unless other player allows you.

5. Only three characters allowed in this game for each player.

6. ONLY ONE BANKAI FOR ANY CHARACTER.

7. Post Flood is the same as the General Mixed-RPG Rules allow; 5 MAX between two users. Please do not exceed. And I mean, please don't exceed.

8. NO HUMANS. Furries, scalies allowed.

9. Yiff is allowed!

10. If you're going to play an Arcannar character, make sure they aren't too strong at the beginning please...

---------------------------------------------------

Profile!

--------------------------------------------------

Name: You need me to tell you what goes here?
Race: Dragon? Demon? Fox? Canine? Hybrid of a dolphin and a bear? Your call.
Weapon: Choose 1 weapon to start off with.
Weapon Name: Name of the Sword if it has one. Leave blank if not named.
Ranking: (Optional) Only for the Soul Society people, what rank is your character? Normal, Vice-Captain, or Captain of a squad?
Destructive Arts: Have official Bleach Destructive arts or make you're own! You're call. But limit it to 7 at the most per character.
Description: Describe your character here, of course. If you have a picture, you can link it here without having to write anything.
Abilities: List all the abilities you're character do when the Zankpukto is released! Max is 7 and Min is 2.
Bankai: This is only for those who have achieved Bankai. List the Bankai, and the ability it does.
Extra Info: Any extra info? Let us know. Even cock and breast size if must be.

--------------------------------------------------

Right. As I said, I might need help from the other Bleach fans, but, let'sa go! Or try-

Also, a side-note to DragonMasterX if he joins. Could Dot be in this and also a Vice-Captain? :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Shadow.
Race: Wolf
Weapon: Zanpakto
Weapon Name: Hyourinmaru (Ice Ring)
Destructive arts: Destructive art 4: White lightning. This sends out a blast of lightning that isable to injure or destroy hollows.

Description: A white wolf. Slightly longer hair on his head spikes up and back except for one small bit that hangs off the side of his face. Wears a typical captain's outfit of black and white. Carries his zanpakto slung over his back.

Abilities: Shikai: Doesn't so much make Hyourinmaru itself change as it does summon a giant dragon made of water. An eastern dragon made of several hundred gallons of near-freezing water that he can point and send anywhere he wants. Hyourinmaru itself stays pretty much the same, but grows a long chain off the butt of the hilt with a crescent-shaped blade attached to the end. Both dragon and chain radiate such a chill that any water, even the moisture in the air, starts to freeze.

Bankai: Causes ice to flow from Hyorinmaru onto Shadow, forming into two large wings and a tail. Ice also forms into a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing it up to the hilt. His left is covered fully until the wrist where it then it spans into claws, leaving his hand and fingers free. Three "flowers" of ice, shaped similarly to the tsuba of his zanpakuo, are also created behind Shadow with four petals each, which melt away as He attacks. Shadow's final release has two known special techniques. The first is "dragon hail flower" which freezes any enemy Shadow stabs, locking them into a cocoon of ice and freezing them to the core. Once frozen, Shadow can shatter his opponent. The second is "thousand years ice prison", which forms a multitude of ice pillars using the moisture in the atmosphere. These pillars then envelop the enemy.

OOC: I'm a big bleach fan so I based (Fancy word for copied) most of this off of the 10th division captain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Yoksen
Race: Demon
Weapon: Zanpakto
Weapon Name: Serkoyo(massive 2-handed sword)
Ranking: 6th division captain

Destructive Arts: I haven't seen enough of Bleach to know this stuff

Description: Dark blue skin,flowing black hair,pitch black eyes.Wears black pants

Abilities: dark energy wave-waves Serkoyo,sending a massive wave of dark energies

destroyer prison-energy snakes out from the sword and zig-zags toward target.If it connects,it will encase the target in a prison of darkness

demon patch-constantly releases dark energy to slowly heal wounds Yoksen sustains

Bankai: Shadow form-dark energy flows into Yoksen,changing his appearance to pitch black.He also gains wings of darkness.Serkoyo changes to a pitch black color with an eerie red glow.He can throw dark energy at will.He is also able to meld into the ground,becoming invincible until he pops up to attack.
Name: Chris
Race: Hedgehog
Weapon: Reversed Curved Zankpakto
Weapon Name: Typhazinto
Ranking: Rookie Soul Reaper
Destructive Arts: Hurricane Blade: He can only do this once per day since it drains most of her spirit energy. Surrounds his body in a massive torrent of wind which he releases which sucks in hollows only to be cut up.

Description: 5'2" Very dark yet still shiny black fur, has neon blue strips and markings over his body and black hair aswell as one blue ring around her neck. He wears baggy deep blue jeans that seem to be too long on her as they drape over his clawed toes. He wears a black T-shirt with tribal thornns around the collar, end of sleeves, and around the bottom which are also a neon blue. In spirit form her clothes reverse as her white shirt turns to black and her neon blue marks on her body glow as she uses spirit power. As for her sword its a unique blade that curves forward rather than the normal curve.

Abilities
Wind Sickel: Sends razor sharp sickles of wind
Windfury Strike: Can enhance her blade so she can strike an opponent 3 times with a single strike.

Extra Info: Unerect 4 inches erect 9 inchest.

Name: Jena
Race: Dragonvixen
Weapon: Only one of the soul society to have duel wielding Zankpaktos
Weapon Name: Viporious
Ranking: (Optional) Captain
Destructive Arts: Spirit Shower: With single slashes of her Zankpaktos she can spray spirit energy at Hollows who can destroy one and possibly multiple hollows at once.

Description: She holds her dragonic facial features such as claws but has smooth fur aswell as scales with a fox-like tail. Her entire body is covered in white fur but has a dark blue scaled underbelly that comes up just before his neck and underneath her fox tail that has a blue tip at the end. She wears the basic black robes with the white undershirt.

Abilities
Osmose Strike: Every contact of one of his Zankpakto drains a small amount of spirit energy.
Curse of the Tongue: A curse which blocks a person's spirit energy from being used but has a side effect which 50% of the time it effects the caster.

Bankai
Serpants of the Soul: Summons two giant 10' snakes with deadly spirit venom which turns a person's spirit energy against them.

Extra Info: Single D breasts and if seen she has a cute blue mark on her left buttcheek.
The OCA
Name: Alexandria 'Loki' Albion
Race: Ferret
Weapon: Zanpakuto (the correct, phonetic spelling :P)
Weapon Name: Tachikaze ('Cutting Wind'/'Blade of Wind')
Ranking: Captain of Gotei 13's 4th Division. Medical/Support Duty
Destructive Arts (Kido): All of Loki's Kido rely on smoke or vapor of some kind. The strength of the kido depends a) on Loki's focus during incantation, and b) the type of smoke/vapor used. Thick, choking smoke has the strength of stone, whereas steam or water vapor is more like thick plywood. For this reason, Loki almost always has burning Saffron incense tucked into the waist of her hakama (pant-like lower portion of the shinigami robe, called a shihakusho)
  • Kabe no Kaze (Wall of Wind): allows Loki to form a solid barrier from any kind of visible smoke or vapor.
  • Shu no Kaze (Hand of Wind): Uses smoke or vapor as a physical arm or limb to grab, manipulate, or even lift objects.
  • Ken no Kaze (Fist of Wind): Similar to Shu no Kaze, Ken no Kaze instead reacts in a violent way, striking the target with a sphere or pillar of smoke, intending to disarm or knock out the victim. Loki's only truly offensive Kido.
Description: Click Me!
First Release (Shikai): Tachikaze's blade transforms into smoke or vapour, making it extremely light and fast. The tsuka gashir (the blunt end of the grip) has a small chain with a metal fan charm on the end. Tachikaze's spirit takes he form of a large raven, with blades on its wings, instead of feathers.
Release Command: Kokyu-suru (Breathe)
Ability: Odori no kaze to kiru (Dance of Wind and Blades) - Tachikaze has the ability to cause shockwaves of smoke, which act like blades of solidified air, cutting wood and gouging stone. Their power is no stronger than that of Loki physically striking with Tachikaze's blade.
Final Release (Bankai): Ha no kirutatsu no arashi (Storm of Mutilating Blades) A bird of massive porportions appears, like a gargantuan version of Tachikaze's spirit. It flaps its wings once, shedding its blade-like feathers, which drop out of the sky, impaling any of Loki's enemies. The massive bird is also quite tame, and can be used to carry Loki away from battle in an emergency.
Extra Info: 36D cup
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Is this RP gonna start soon? o.o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I hope so. I think Kurtz is waiting in hopes that DMX will join. Which I'm hoping he will too. I really hope this goes on, it's got so much potential to be a fun RPG.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It does have potential like Shadow said,though I do think one problem is too many shinigami.
OOC: well then allow me the honer of being the first non-shinigami.:D

Name: Blue Fai Rover

Race: Wolf

Rank: nothing....oh wait i think civies have the "non-combatant" term on thier forheads

Weapon: a long sword (stright 1.2 meter sword)

Weapon Name:

Ranking:

Destructive Arts:

Description: dull midnight blue fur, and silver eyes. the long sword is across the back so he doesn't trip on it.

Abilities (non-shinigami): speed strike: a technique where the user uses a base form of reiatsu to dramaticly (for a non-shinigami)
increase speed and hit from all sides.

Bankai:

Extra Info: because he dosn't like how society works, he has been living in the forest for a year and a half (lets make it around mid-summer for this RP. any objections?) so his base survival instints have almost enterly taken over his mind. he has been playing with the base reiatsu a little bit. in those rare times he can think clearly. i do not intend to make this another ichigo. in this, he will be unique.
Veemon's Followers
Alright alright I'll join. But if I mess up don't laugh or I'll stick all your heads deep inside a fiery pit.

So uhh... profile:

Name: Lizzy.
Race: Dragoness.
Weapon: Zankpakto.
Weapon Name: Flame Seer.
Ranking: Normal. Well, she is.

Destructive Arts:

Zansetsuken: Dash forward and slit weak points one by one in the spar of half second. Deadly technique used in tight spots.

Combustion: Body ignites in flames, attacks can be hurled at the same speed as the weapon's normal speed.

Hwa-Line: Fire makes a round field around both the user and the foes. If either falls down, they are burnt at 150 celcius with no exception. Must be used in succession with Jeh's Wrath.

Jeh's Wrath: Roars loud to strike fear in enemies, making the earth tremble and slit, erupting flames from the fissures. Marking the beggining of Hwa-Line.

Blink: Can come in and out of combat by teleporting at light-speed with the user's will.

Description: A purple and white scaled dragoness with red eyes. She isn't too tall but isn't short either and her tail has a strange coiling style, as if the end always tried to shape a moon even she doesn't notice. She's got red spiky mid-short hair. Wears light armor under her clothing.
Abilities: Reverse Polarity: Stabs the floor and enemies are hurled a green, almost dim colored sphere. If hit they are manipulated for some time by the Zankpakto.

Carnage: Blood rush over the Zankpakto's wielder. Beast out. Capable of transforming.

Hot Rush: Fiery Zansetsuken. Blind foes with hot ember before striking.

Ianuken: Sonic-Boom slashes area. All foes are affected.

Bankai: Don't think she's achieved it yet.
Extra Info: Has a strange fetish for breast worshipping, anything about her own tits arouses her. She's got DD cups and a semi-wide load of hips (wink wink).
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad