Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Did that kid," Katt stared for a second at the boy lying on the ground, before narrowly avoiding the orb launched at her, it struck the side of her robes loose bits of fabric flying through the air, landing next to the boy, "How do you have a Zanpakto?" She asked surprised. It was quite obvious by his attire that he wasn't a Shinigami yet possessed both a shinigami's weapon and the ability to see hollows.

*Soul society*

"I doubt we'd be able to get close enough to one to find out without them attacking us." Shadow stood up from his desk stretching out a bit, "We'll just have to wait for whoever it is to make their move while we investigate this."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I..." Liz was about to wince, but stopped immediatly as soothing feelings started to roam around her once wounded body, "Yeah... actually I feel a lot better!" she said and instinctively flexed her body by getting up, not actually noticing the sudden movement upwards let Loki's paw venture further inside her gown. The dragoness wasn't wearing a bra.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Erm... oh dear..." Loki said, her paws now nestled rather comfortably in Liz's cleavage. "This is um... awkward..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Lizzy raised an eyebrow, "What's awkwa-ooohh..." she murred, her tits being extra sensitive from their rather... voluptous size. She wasn't strictly a lesbian, but she couldn't deny she was enjoying the small extra 'treatment' her chest was recieving.

OOC: AT LAST! YURI!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki blushed slightly and smiled, pulling her hands away slowly. "Looks like someone's in the mood for a little physiotherapy..." she remarked, winking playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Lizzy whined a bit, then suddenly put a claw to hers softly, "Don't stop that... it felt really good!" she said happily, her coiled tail un-coiling and starting to wag around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki smiled, nodding. "I can tell..." she said, her hand pulling gently at the sash holding her robe together. "It'd be easier with this out of the way though..." Loki smiled, pulling Liz's hand towards her, placing it in the gap of her own gown. "You could have some of your own fun in the meantime though..." she offered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Liz's robes fell to the sides, her big, round mounds were fully naked and in view, and her robe hadn't fallen yet, but it remained sensually around her arms and part of her shoulders. Even though didn't notice or didn't care, she looked like she was stripping for Loki that way, but with the claw on the girls' chest, she confirmed what she wanted to know I'm bigger she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, guys, I don't think you've noticed, but, 5 post-count limit was hit two posts ago. Please refrain from posting till at least two other users have.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Soul Society)

Jena nodded softly "So what should we do in the meantime just wait?" she said half-heartedly.

(Chika Town: Chris's House)

Chris slowly got up his left eye closed as he hit his head which was writhing with pain. "You leave her alone, dad!" he shouted before spreading his legs reaching his sword back at waste heighth as he stood there his body starts to engulf in strong hurricane winds "Go AWAAAYY!!!" he cried before slashing his sword forward sending a giant hurricane at the hollow which sucked the hollow inside which got sliced up inside but cutting winds. At the same time Chris's own house was being turn apart by the unstable winds the hurricane ripping through the roof sending debri everywhere. "D-damn..used all my energy..." he groaned dropping his sword and to his knees breathing heavily as the hurrican subsided.
The OCA