Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Taking in mind her passing out and all the disturbances she had had up till then Lizzy fully understood what was going on, she clutched her stomach with a claw as she endured some pain she still had in there, something that had not faded from the last fight. "I uhm... I think" she said embarrassed. Never knew this whole demon-hunting thing would be this complex... just thought I had to stab things and I was done the dragoness thought and then faced her new acquantice. "I'm in debt..." she thankfully bowed while kneeling on the bed, trying to conceal her pain.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris watched in amazement as Katt's sword have now become a pair of Zanpakto claws.

The hollow growled quickly turnning around not wasting anytime he lunged once again roaring loudly at the feline "Die you annoying pest!!"

(Soul Society)

"Perhaps you're right but it doesnt mean I'm not ruling out the possibility of treason within the Soul Society, even in death people's greed for power still tends to linger afterwards." the dragonvixen stated folding her arms.
The OCA
"I'm just saying, if we had a meeting to discuss this than if, and note the if," Shadow added quickly, "One of the captains was behind it then they'd know we were on to them or had a suspicion. Which would make it even harder to find out for sure." He leaned back in his chair and stretched a bit, "We'd have to be a bit more discreet than that."

*Chris's house*

Katt moved instantly behind the hollow, tapping it on the shoulder, "You'll never hit anything moving that slowly. I hope you're stronger than that. Otherwise this'll be really boring."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Soul Society: Shadow's Office)

"Yeah you're right.." Jena sat down beginning to think her fox tail swished slowly "..need a way to lure him or her out, or this is a long shot perhaps one of the hollows will be willing to tell us something."

(Chika Town: Chris's House)

With the hollow's back turned Chris took his chance unsheathing his uniquely shaped Zankpakto instead of a normal sword this one curved like a "C" but it was not the black and silver color like Katt's would have. "You're not my dad anymore!! Go away!!!" the hedgehog boy cried as he ran up to the hollow and slicing his arm.

The hollow screached loud and audibly then he turned "Little brat!!" lunging his shadowy arm forward he grabbed Chris by the neck "Sit down!!" he then through him back against the floor hardly then turned to Katt. "Amazing how people change once after death..." the hollow then openned its mouth and a black orb formed and launched it at Katt.
The OCA
Loki smiled softly and nodded. "Not really... I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do. It's my job, as captain of the Gotei 13's Fouth Division. We provide support and medical assistance..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Gut Fourth Divi-what?" Liz asked totally perplexed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's um... sort of ranking system in the Soul Society for us Soul Reapers. Each devision has its own purpose, as well as there own captain, and sub-captain..." she explained.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"No, no! You didn't miss anything really." Kurtz chirped, waving his arms around before blinking. "God, why am I feeling so many weak reiatsu's about today on this plane... wanna go check a few?" He spoke, looking to Yoksen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh oh oh..." Liz grinned as she got it all. "Wait... soul reapers?" she put a finger to her right cheek as she pondered, "Hmm... makes me remember now... Death God is the same thing isn't it?" the dragoness asked, she tried to stand up from the bed, and suddenly coughed some blood. "GAK!" she gagged and fell on her back on the bed. Her body was very frail, and all the beatings she had recieved through the day had finally started to take a toll on her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki got up calmly, moving her so that she was resting at the head of the bed again. She smiled and looked down at her. "Trust me..." she said softly, loosening Liz's robe slightly, so she could place her hands on her chest, just above and between her breasts, willing her reiatsu into her body, healing her internal injuries. "Feel better now?" she asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA