Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"I haven't ruled out the possibility." Shadow admitted, "If that were the case I'd assume division 11 simply because of their love of combat. But that's just speculation based on their personalities, there's nothing to point me at them or prove it's them other than that."

*Chika Town*

Katt looked to the side as her ears twitched, "Now that was a hollow if I've ever felt one." She thought as she jumped forward. She appeared on a house's roof and looked down at a small house, "Got ya," She jumped down infront of the building and walked through the wall, directly next to the hollow, ignoring the kid on the ground figuring he couldn't see either of them, "Hey ugly. Drop the appetizer," She pulled out her sword and pointed it straight at the hollow, "The main course just arrived, see if you can get it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lizzy stood up and grabbed Kurtz by his shoulders, then started to wildly shake him. "This cannot be! I don't want to be dead! I was alive just yesterday and everybody could-" she stopped, staring at Kurtz's eyes as she remembered, "They could... ignore me..." she said, lowering her ears and letting the dragon off her claws. There's... no difference... a voice called out inside her. Before her eyes suddenly lost color, she went pale and collapsed onto the floor.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz wasn't phased as much by the shaking, as he just simply stared at her with his soft eyes, those eyes veiled under the sunat, even as she passed out. Sighing, he twitched his ears. "Maybe we should take her back to Soul Society... I mean... she's not going to have much purpose except kill hollows here for the rest of her life and stuff like that if we don't bring her back." He looked back towards Loki, a soft expression over his face. "They always say Division 11 is crazy for just fighting... that's not true..." He commented, swishing his tail once.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loki shrugged, helping Liz up slightly. "Each Division serves the cause in their own way." She said, supporting Liz's weight on her shoulder. "I guess I'm off then..." She said, smiling slightly. "Take care Kurtz... don't get yourself eaten or something even sillier." she said as she faded from view, along with Liz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
In the midst of the travel, Liz woke up again, but this time she was slower and less energetic. "Uhh..." she babbled before able to form some coherent words, "Where... where am I?" she asked with a slight gasp.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoksen appeared right by Kurtz"Did I miss anything?"
Jena's eyes gleamed with interest "Thats Erixon's division...he was on dispatched to the living world for patrolling perhaps its time for an emergancy captain's meeting. See if anybody knows anything or have seen anything of interest to the matter." she looked around "Where's that lazy vice captain of yours she's usually sleeping on the sofa over there."

(Chika Town: Chris's House)

Chris however did notice the girl was about to say something but was interupted.

"Mmmm...doesnt matter...I must eat! So empty..must feeeeed!" the hollow roared as he made a lunge towards Katt with his teeth wide open.
The OCA
"Ran down to earth as soon as she found out captains and vice-captains were being sent down." Shadow shook his head, "If she's not sleeping she's probably fighting something." Shadow didn't know how right he was at the moment, "A meeting probably wouldn't give us any more information than we already have, if any of the captains knew anything they'd have said so by now. And if they knew something prior to now they wouldn't say so."

*Meanwhile*

Katt grinned and vanished, shadow stepping behind the hollow as she grabbed her sword with both her hands, "Slash, Fengalon!" The sword began to peel apart, the metal wrapping around her hands with a bright glow, when it faded her hands were covered in silver and black metal gloves, tipped with razor sharp claws, "Let's hope you can provide some entertainment."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chika Town:

Blue let out a moan and rubbed his sore, and probably broken, ribcage. "oh man. did anyone get the name of that truck?" he decided to stay where untill his ribs healed. he closed his eyes and thought 'this is some hard ground...and this does not smell like the forest..." his eyes flew open as he looked around as much as he could without jarring his injured body. "how did i end up in the city?" he closed his eyes again. it was going to be a long day...
Veemon's Followers
Loki smiled, watching over her. "You're in the Spirit Society... I've been watching over you while you rest and recover. I guess that was a bit of a shock you endured..." she said. Loki had since removed her haori and folded it on the bed at Liz's feet, as well as loosened her robe slightly, allowing some of her cleavage to show through. "You going to be okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA