Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Keep up?" Kurtz parroted, giving a slight chuckle as he started to slowly slie out the hilt to the long, thin blade attached to his belt, smirking. "It's not hard to..." He then arced the blade forward, bringing it in front of him before speaking softly. "Pierce, Shinsaka."

As the words slipped from his maw, his sword seemingly shattered, blue shards floating around him before warping into thousands of little blue swords, surrounding him in a ring as he paced forward step by slow step. "Come on, let's see if you're as good as you're mouth speaks."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll tell you right now I'm not," Katt instantly vanished, a large amount of dust and some small chunks of rock knocking off the ground in her wake as she moved even faster than a typical flash step and was behind Kurtz in less time than it took him to blink an eye, "I'm better!" She shouted as she brought her claw down towards a spot where the blades were slightly less focused.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shoot! Kurtz thought, his eyes trailing around speedily as he backed from the slash, her claw connecting with a sword as it shattered to the ground before reforming at a lower point, a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. Okay, I need a bit more... oomph. Grabbing a blue sword, he quickly thrust it, trying to aim for the claw to knock it away of such.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt twisted her arm a bit as the blade connected with it, parrying it away from her but in the process preventing her from being able to attack again without leaving her side open while her claw was busy, "Don't forget my speed and reflexes are past anyone you've probably faced. I warned you not to take me lightly."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't blame me then if you bleed." He stated quickly, before holding his claw up, his Zanpakuto quickly reforming from three of the blue swords as he swiped for her side, the blade quickly swivelling into an arc and heading for it's location. "I don't intend to fail!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Given the close range and since she was currently a bit off balance Katt was only able to slightly roll with the cut to prevent it from going too deep. She jumped back a small distance, a thin sliver cut into her side but not even enough for much blood to be coming out, "Wow you're pretty fast. But you had to lower your defense to do that." She said as she moved behind Kurtz and slashed horizontally at his backside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Woah, where is everyone?

IC:

"Whaa!" Kurtz blinked twice, shifting himself around as quickly as he could; not fast enough though, as the swipe cut a quite decent gash into his leg, a growl of pain erupting from his maw as he shifted his arm up, grabbing her claw hardly. "But then, whose to say you're not too?!" Saying that quickly, he shifted his sword, trying to get a good swipe, which, at the rate it was going, would only slash part of her clothing away.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I don't wanna keep ignoring people so I'm waiting for amaterasu to return from vacation to continue this RPG with Liz. Sorry.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm baaaacckk :D

IC: "Actually Soma, I asked both your names" Salem pointed out to the shinigami before turning his attention to Vulpin "and to answer your question I'm not quit sure but I think it's because of the training I did with the Shrine Keeper, oh and it's a pleasure to meet you miss Vulpin my name is Salem" he said with a bow.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'll probably be able to get on at least once a week for the rest of summer. So don't worry much about waiting for me to get back.