Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Soma managed to evade the attack jumping to the side "Dark Aura!" he shouted and a dark sphere appear around Salem restricting his movements "If you go out of control the shinigami of soul society are going to come, and that's means problems, you stupid!"
"Oh, haven't thought about that, and I doubt that they'd be too happy to see me what with the history I've got with them" Salem said in surprise regaining control of his reiatsu he stared at his captor with agitation "Alright there now let me go"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aww," Vulpin whined watching the two, "Thought there'd be a bit more of a fight than that."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem smirked upon hearing the female arrancar "There will be more fighting later, but I'd rather not attract the soul society's attention at moment miss uhmmm...what was your name again?" asked scratching his head
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki watched as the Arcanar escaped Liz's kido and teleported in behind her. She clutched Ken close to her chest as she cried out. "Behind You!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Hm... you've forgot Katt again, Shadow :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Glad you understand" He said after releasing Salem from the sphere "It isn't convenient for me neither" he stared at Vulpin "You should try to control your hollow, before he take full control of you"
"Sure, but three questions how do I do that, why do I have an inner hollow, and who the hell are you?" Salem asked turning his atention to the shinigami
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Wow I'm really not on the ball lately.

IC:

"Alright then, ROAR FENGALON!" Katt clasped her hands together around her sword as it wrapped around her hands forming into her clawed gloves, "I hope you realize I don't plan on holding back!" She shouted as her reiatsu began pouring out of her forming an aura around her. The sheer power from it causing her shirt to blow apart the sleeves and back of her outfit leaving her with a tight sleeveless shirt and her pants, "Let's see if you can even keep up."

*Earth*

"Name's Vulpin," Vulpin said walking over next to Salem, "So how did you get a hollow inside of you anyways?"

*Earth, a short distance away*

Shadow stepped out of the doorway into a crowded street of people, Everything seems normal. No signs of any big hollow activity. He thought looking around the city. His ears twitched a bit as he turned, Looks like I spoke too soon, feels like some kind of battle is going on between some powerful forces he jumped up to the rooftops, it was easier to move around without having to worry about crowds of people.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think he's talking to me" He said to the arrancar "And for you..." Soma looked to the shinigami "For the first question, you have to defeat the hllow inside f you" he take breath "and for the seconf I don't know, maybe its because the way yu gained your shinigami powers, and for last my name is Soma"