Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Yikes, this guy's powerful. Scary powerful. Vulpin thought as she could easily feel the reiatsu churning in the air, "Hey being a hollow's not that bad, and heck with your strength I'm sure you'd have no trouble ripping off your mask and becoming an arcannar."

*Soul society*

Shadow walked through the doors to his study, "Well we caught one of those arcannar, still don't know how many are left." he sat down at his desk, "Said to keep an eye on division six." he glanced out a window and stood up, "Won't figure anything out if I just stay in this office all day. Better head down and see if I can't find anything out myself." He walked to the middle of his room and pulled his sword out, he slashed at midair creating a tear which soon grew into a large doorway. He replaced the sword back and stepped through, "Let's see what I'm missing."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Upon hearing her he gave a nervous smirk "Hn, I know full and well that I'm powerful enough to become an arrancar but I have no intention of becoming one, at least not yet" giving a dark grin reiatsu flowing even wilder than ever.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What?" Soma bocome aware of the reiatsu wave coming from Salem "The Vizard! and it's out of control"he look around and saw the Vizard and the arrancar "Shit!" he teleport near Salem and kick his head to knock him "Calm down!"
Kurtz chuckled, before giving a small smirk, his bright shining fangs gleaming in the light of the day as he grasped the hilt of his own blade, the entire frame shivering slightly, before it was slowly withdrawn. "Then let me see that strength.... Vice-Captain." He chuckled, swishing his tail as his eyes shot open, excitement for the battle ahead already filling him with adrenaline, pumping through every vain as he prepared to shift.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"ARGH" Salem groaned as he felt a kick connect with his and knock him to the ground, quickly recovering he glared at his attacker "How dare youwho the hell are you?" he asked angerly gripping his zanpakto
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ARGH" Salem groaned as he felt a kick connect with his and knock him to the ground, quickly recovering he glared at his attacker "How dare you attack me, who the hell are you?" he asked angrily gripping his zanpakto
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Calm down I said!" He shouted at him "Your Hollow was taking over you damned Vizard! be glad I didn't kill you!"
"Why'd you stop him?" Vulpin asked looking up at the attacker, "It was just getting interesting. I've never seen someone that's half hollow and half shinigami."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Vizard?" he asked giving his opponent a suspicous look "I don't what that is, but I do know that you attacked me and I'd say it's my turn!" he shouted as he drew his zanpakto and began to concentrate his reiatsu into it creating a mini tornado it "PREPARE YOURSELF! GAL STRIKE FULL POWER, HA HA HA HA!" as he swung at Soma
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos didn't seem too effected by the attack as he teleported right behind Liz "You are more impressive then I first gave you credit for."