Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Liz smirked, she was able to dodge and jump up to hover above the arcannar, "Hah! Too slow" she said. "Take this!" she dove her sword downwards to attempt stab Chaos' arm to disable him.

Ken at the floor waved his paws in air, whining to Loki.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki eyed Ken hesitantly before scooping up the tiny dragon Hollow, wrapping him in the loose folds of her robe and protecting him. Liz was learning to handle herself as a shinigami quite well. Soon enough, she would no longer need Loki for protection or guidance. Something inside Loki's soul turned icy at the thought of that, though...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Soma was runing full speed looking around until he find Loki "Hey! what's going on?" seconds later he saw Liz fighting "aren't you going to help her?" he said while looking at the Spectre "and what the fuck is that? I have never seen one of that creatures before, what is it?"
Loki shook her head, unable to provide Soma with an answer. "I don't know... I've never seen anything like it..." she said, watching the fight. "I have to stay here though... Liz would want me to protect him..." she said, holding Ken tightly to her chest.

OOC: that's one lucky hollow :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: I have to agree with that. :(

"Protect him?" then he look down to the baby hollow lucky bastard "What are you doing? that's a hollow you know?"
"I can't be becoming a hollow I won't go out like that!" he paniced "Why did the Shrine Keeper betray me like this, what did I do to deserve such fate?" at this point he had lost all a control of his reiatsu
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos brought an arm up, causing his blade and her's to collide "Faster then I expected. Time to kick it up a notch." He started teleporting around her, creating several afterimages as his voice came from all directions "One attack. Hit me and I'll help. Miss and I'll use more of my strength."
Liz started shifting her eyes left and right, holding her katana tightly to herself, This is getting me dizzy... she thought, before focusing on his movements. She came to a conclusion to divise a quick strategy. I know! her left hand glowed a bit. "Destructive art Hwa Line!" she yelled and put her claw to the floor, setting a small red emblem on the spot. Lizzy held her katana up high, before diving it on the ground marking. The circumference around her, or in other words, Chaos' afterimages positions, began taking a red color. She was waiting till one reacted to activate her following technique.

And while Ken was being protected, he felt the warmth of Loki's robes, he tried to reach and place a paw to the furry's cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chaos stopped teleporting, causing the afterimages to disappear Wasn't expecting something like this. Smarter then I though as well.

OOC: Just so everyone knows, I won't get on much, if at all, this summer.
"Jeh's Wrath!" she uppercutted with a slash, sending a fire wave that hit the start of the circle which set the area on fire to be able to capture Chaos inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad