Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"You just have to think though. As a plus, they can never truly rest. Would you rather feel pain, to be freed and not have to worry about being chased by hollows all your time?" He asked softly, before rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Anyhow... you're quite an interesting Death God..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At Kurtz's retort, the girl simply responded: "Well I'm not dead yet, I'd rather not think about it. It just gives me shivers that I- you what?" she blinked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Death God, Shinigami, you know." Kurtz waved a claw and chuckled softly, before chuckling. "It's obvious to say you're a Shinigami. You're reiatsu was noticable." He then slowly puffed the top of his sunhat, taking a moment to breathe, before speaking again.

"I was surprised you were knocked out actually. Of course, that may be my fault..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loki watched the conversation between Kurtz and Liz with mild interest. A Shinigami who isn't aware of their power, or even the fact that they are, technically, dead? That sort of thing hadn't happened in eons. Not since Ichigo Kurosaki. Even then, his was a special case.

"Don't worry about it. Being dead's not so bad..." she said, patting Liz on the shoulder. "One of the positives is, aside from being attacked by Hollows, there's not much you can do to die AGAIN" she said, chuckling softly. "And the Soul Society. I dunno how to describe it to you. I guess you could say it's like Earth, only without all the disease, pain and suffering..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Wait wait wait!" Lizzy stopped Loki as she blinked. "Do you mean I'm dead?!" she said, her eyes comically widening to saucer size.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dead, Departed, 6 Feet Under, Wrung Down The Curtain, Joined The Choir Invisible..." Loki reeled off. "Shall I keep going? Yes, you're dead. But honestly, being dead is actually a whole hell of a lot better than being alive..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Liz's eyes suddenly were empty, still wide. And as sudden as that went by she was sitting on the floor grabbing her knees while tearing, one of her fingers tracing on the dirt below. I knew I was invisible before I met that odd guy and the ghosts... but I knew something had to be wrong if I was walking with a sword made of fire and dressed like a samurai and nobody still noticed me!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww, come on, don't cry..." Kurtz spoke softly, his eyes squinting under his sunhat as he knelt down and placed a soft claw onto her shoulder. "...I know it's painful to realise you're dead... but... see it as just the next step in the circle of life."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoksen suddenly sensed alot of Hollows moving in from all directions They're too organized.Someone must be behind this.I have to get out of here,and fast.He looked at the unconcious wolf and picked him up and put the wolf over his shoulder,then walked to his body and did the same thing.Moments later,he vanished.After some time,he appeared on a building in Chika Town and placed the wolf down,along with his body"Warn me if any hollow approaches,I'll be checking up on someone's reiatsu I felt.I have a feeling I know who it is."The body nodded as Yoksen started running off.
"You think...there could be a possible undercover captain working for both sides?" Jena suggested "..or even a trader?"

(Chika Town: Chris's House)

Chris happily started eating his lunch, dunking the sandwich into the soup before eating it. Just as he was in the middle of his second sandwich the fur on the back of his neck stood up then his eyes widened "No..not here.." he slowly put down the sandwich and turned his head then gasped as it was a hollow in the living room doorway "M-mom!!" he yelled running from the table on the other side of the kitchen.

His mom just raised an eyebrow "Chris? Whats the matter?" she however could not see the hollow that was standing there.

Then a familiar voice came from the hollow's skeletal mask "Chris..its me your dad..god I'm soo..hungry." he then glanced at Chris's mom "I..I must eat.." he then slowly moved towards her.

Chris's mouth shot wide open that was Chris's dead father reborn as a hollow "D-Dad dont!" he cried but it was too late. The hollow slammed into her and started eating her blood squirted everywhere. "NOOOO!!!"

The hollow then turned to Chris "Need...to feed...sooo hungry still."

Chris quickly ran up to his room and shut the door then backing away "This...this can't be happening!"

The hollow with hes busted the door down to Chris's room "Do as your father says..and HOLD STILL!!" then he lunged at Chris.

Chris rolled out of the way with his sword right next to him in the corner "If I have to...I will."
The OCA