Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Well could be it's trying to take over you. Turn you into a hollow." Vulpin thought looking down at the mask, "You ever come close to becoming a hollow?"

*Soul society*

"I'm sure," Katt said as she withdrew her sword, "I'll show you that I'm stronger than any arcannar."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't think so" he began to think "wait, that time was training with the Shine Keeper to unlock my zanpakto, I nearly hollow because of his crazy training techniques, he said that they were the same techniques Ichigo Kurosaki used to regain his death god powers only modified to be more difficult, since I was already a former captain, so what do I do, There has to be way out of this right?" he questioned the smallest amount of panic creeping into his voice
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Never heard of any of that." Vulpin said, "First I've ever heard of a person almost becoming a hollow. Usually you either do or you don't."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah damn, I am so screwed! I am going to kill that damn shrine keeper!" he growled panic and anger sinking in causing him to lose control of his reiatsu as it began to churn wildly
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki followed Liz, lookin from her to Chaos and back again. "I dunno Liz... I may be biased, but he IS an Arcannar, and I distrust all Hollows and Arcannar..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Pretty brave fucking words for someone who was on the verge of death not too long ago!" Jena then swung hew two swords up and then from the pentagons the two same snakes appeared with lightning speed coiled around Archaneous squeezing his body tight baring their spirit venom dripping fangs. "I can very well do it again!"
The OCA
Chaos looked at Loki "You have no say in this Loki.Besides, I have a proposal for you after this." He then teleported behind Liz with both arms turned into blades. He swung down with both blades, though the attack seemed a bit slow.

*jail*

"This gets really annoying, you know that? I have a question though, since when were we so horrible compared to the living?" Archaneous asked, seeming rather calm for the situation.
Soma widened his eyes when he feel Salem reiatsu "What the hell?" he jump from the surprise can't be.... that isn't a Shinigami reiatsu neither from a Hollow or an Arrancar, but it's imposible I throught there was any Vizards left! Shit! he remove himself from the faux body and start runing toward the forest "Damnit, I souldn't have left them behind I was careless, but I never think about the posibility of an enemy hiding his reiatsu"
"At least the living has a concience and regret, but you Arcannars feeding off their souls that is worse than putting someone to death! When a person loses their soul they can never rest in peace untill their souls are reunited with their bodies," Jena answered, "Tell me one good reason why you think the Arcannar's campaign against the living one is so righteous? Since when was the last time you protected someone?"
The OCA
"The last time I protected someone was a long time ago, when I was still living. I was protecting my family from you shinigami. I hate you all." Archaneous said with a hint of anger in his voice "Besides, evil is in the eye of the beholder."