Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Liz's eyes tangled up as they tried to search for the source of the voice but at looking up she could find Chaos. A small air of insecurity gave her a chill of spine, "Who are you? Are you an arcannar too?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The fuck are you smiling about." Jena asked with a sinister tone not trusting a movment of Archaneous "How about I wipe that smirk off your face once and for all." the dragonvixen growled.
The OCA
OOC: Here's Salem's mask. I'm thinking taking away the tear drop but I don't know:?

IC: "Well that's the last of that bottle" Salem sighed as he discarded the second bottle "maybe I should get back to training" he thought beginning to walk away stopping when he kicked something "Huh?" he wondered picking up the mask and examining it "Hey, arrancar lady, ugh whatsyourname, you know a lot about hollows right? You mind telling me when this thing keeps popping up everywhere?" he asked pointing the mask at the arrancar
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It is almost time. When I get out, you will be my first target." Archaneous responded, pacing back and forth.

*Earth*

Chaos continued circling the two "What if I am? I have a proposal to keep not only the hollow, but all shinigami, alive."
"Looks like a hollow's mask." Vulpin said giving it a quick glance, "No clue where it'd come from, the masks usually get destroyed along with the hollow that wears them."

*Soul Society*

Shadow walked down the stairs heading someone when he spotted Katt staring at Kurtz, "What's going on? What are you doing here?"

Katt turned back around to look at Shadow, "Kurtz and me are gonna have a bit of a fight, I wanna show him I'm just as good as anyone else."

Her and that pride. Shadow thought with a bit of a sigh, "Okay then, just be careful." He walked past her, as he was walking past Kurtz he whispered softly so Katt wouldn't hear, "Try not to do any serious damage, can't have my Vice-captain out of commision for more than a day." he said quickly and continued walking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! Then that means... you can turns Ken into an Arcannar?" Liz asked out of the blue after putting one or two pieces together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I still can't decide teardrop or no teardrop, what do you guy's think?

IC: He sighed "I know that much, but why does it keep showing up? I mean I've shattered it countless time's and yet it keeps coming back, I've woken up three times in the last month with this thing on my face, a week ago I took hit from hollow that should have left me only four of my nine lives instead of my current five but this thing took the hit, I'm a death god, a shinigami why do I have a hollow mask?" he questioned finally calming down from his rant
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos looked straight at Liz, seemingly looking straight through her soul "I am able to. Though you will have to earn it. Real simple actually. Beat me in a duel."
"Don't worry, this won't be that serious." Kurtz spoke before Shadow got out of range, as he looked towards Katt, giving a small smile as he took a step back, tapping the hilt of his sheathed blade once. "...So, are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this?" He asked again, making certain as a small smirk came onto his maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Really?!" Liz said, she immediatly withdrew her katana, "Let's get on with it then!" she said to Chaos, leaving the baby next to a safe spot near Loki. "Let's start!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad