Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Oh... nice to meet you guys" Liz said, "Uhm... I guess I should thank you then" she laughed a bit on the floor being half amused and embarrassed. "I uhh... My name's Liza, but you can call me Lizzy or just Liz" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nice to meet you, Liz." Kurtz bowed again, not lowering his sunhat down even though it was practically dark around the area. "Say, you were doing somewhat well back there..." He chimed in a calm, yet jolly tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I was, well... busy with a hollow" she admitted, "I failed to protect a plus and it got devoured..." she said hopelessly.

OOC: I recommend we wait for Shadow and Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's ears and tail returned to their normal positions as she relaxed. The strong reiatsu that she had felt was lowering, since it was slowly it was clear that the Shinigami had been victorious, "Duh," She thought outloud, "It was a captain, of course they won." Her eyes quickly lit up with excitement, "I wonder how much damage they did. A captain and a Hollow fighting must've had a huge battle." She vanished from sight only to appear a few hundred feet away, then vanished again, moving rapidly towards where she had sensed the strong reiatsu.

*Soul Society*

Shadow shifted through a few more papers, looking through the times of the recent hollow appearances, "Nothing, every appearance is completely random." He placed another pile aside, "What could be causing it. A high concentration of hollows doesn't just appear out of nowhere, something must be either guiding or luring them here."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Chika Town: Chris's House)

His ears twitched sensing the reiatsu had subsided from whoever it is "..good.." he said to himself looking out his bedroom window "Why was I given a Zanpakto? I never wanted to be a what was that person said a soul reaper?" Chris then looked over to his C-curved sheathed zanpakto leaned against the corner of his room. The hedgehog got up from his bed and went downstairs as he could smell lunch that his mom was preparing.

As he didnt know it a luminous presance was watching over the house.

(Soul Society)

As Jena walked she noticed she was near Shadow's office, "Perhaps Shadow has any other info on the overactive hollow activity." she walked to Shadow's office door then knocked on the door firmly.
The OCA
"Door's open." Shadow yelled without looking up from his papers.

*Human world*

Katt appeared on a building rooftop and looked around, with all the hollow activity there was a lot of spirit energy hanging around, "Which way was it?" she glanced around the city, trying to focus and remember the reiatsu she had felt. "Darnit, huh?" She looked to the side as she felt a diffrent reiatsu, more hostile, "Looks like I found some trouble." She thought excitedly as she bounded off, headed into Chika Town.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Chika Town: Chris's House)

Chris sat down at the table where they usually have their usual meals and his mother hedgehog was just finishing making tomato soup with grilled cheese which was Chris's favorite. "Thanks mom.." he said as his mom placed a bowl of soup with two grilled cheese sandwitches next to it on a plate which he gladly started to eat.

As Chris continued to eat that luminous presance drew nearer and nearer. Outside the living room window a dark figure was watching through the window with what looked like a white skeletal mask.

(Soul Society)

Jena stepped into Shadow's office with a serious expression on her face as she stood in front of his desk "I assume you know about the hollow activity? I've been wrapping my brain of why the sudden uprise in the number of hollow appearances."
The OCA
(Chika Town)

"Oh well. We can't save every Plus out there..." He chuckled softly, lowering his head as he offered her claw to her to help her up to her feet. "Don't worry. Not all spirits can be saved. At least if they are finished as a Hollow, they'll be free."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow set aside a small bit of papers, "There's no pattern to their attacks, they seem to just appear and attack. Aside from the large numbers this is no diffrent than any other hollow appearance." Shadow rested his head on his hands and sighed a bit, "Something's going on. Something's luring them here, I just can't figure what. Only thing that would lure hollows in this great number would be an incredibly strong reiatsu, a captain level, but captains didn't start going down until after they began showing up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Are you sure?" Liz asked as she stood up with Kurtz's help. "Last time I heard they told me it's an agonizing feeling to have your soul tortured till eternal peace after being slain as a hollow" she said, then gulped as she remembered how the man she couldn't save was devoured.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad