Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
OOC: question, is my last post being ignored, or did you all miss it?
Veemon's Followers
OOC:I saw it,I'm sure everyone else did too.You weren't the only one being attacked by a hollow ya know.

IC:
Yoksen appeared in a forest and saw a hollow attacking a wolf.He took out a pellet and swallowed it.He was now in spirit form,wearing a black robe while holding his zanpakto.He turned to his body"Stay here.I better not come back only to see you disappeared again."His body nodded and leaned against a tree."Good."He turned to the hollow and jumped high into the air,falling back down right above it"Die."He aimed his weapon down,attempting to cleave right through it.
"Aww! She fainted! Poor thing!" Kurtz muttered, in actually more of a cheery mood as his reiatsu slowly started to hide itself once more, his zanpakuto still not released as he slid it back into it's scabbard and walked slowly over to the now collapsed Liz. He sighed, before opening his coat pocket, revealling a small vial of liquid before he bent down. "God, you are a rookie. That was like a foot-soldier of the Grand Menos and you still feint after one hit and a wave of my reiatsu..." He chuckled, before starting to pour the liquid over her wound. It would have felt somewhat soothing, if she had been concious, as the liquid formed a temporary skin over the wound, and closed the wound up, stopping any bleeding as he sighed. "You're interesting...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Kurtz tended to the wounded girl, a shadow passed over both of them briefly, leaving Loki standing over them.

"Leave her to me." she said softly. Her reiatsu was barely perceptible, but what could be felt of it was chilling; like the eerie calm in the eye of a hurricane. She was dressed in the typical black robes of the shinigami, but in addition to that, she wore the black-and-white overcoat, the haori, with the Fourth Division symbol dyed in black on the back.

"Kurtz." she said, kneeling down to face him at eye-level. "Your presence would better serve our cause elsewhere. Deal with the Hollows. I will deal with the wounded, as will my division, if such need arises. Such is the duty of the Fourth."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kurtz perked his ears up and immediately turned to face the newcomer, who, on sight, almost made him jump, his hat practically jumping off his head for a moment in surprise before he placed it back on again, gulping. Almost immediately, he could sense that small reiatsu. The one that bore almost a hole in the back of his head. He bowed in respect to her. "Bah... Loki, you always were one for silent entries." He chuckled softly, before looking to the girl who had collapsed. "Hm... well, I want a eye kept on this girl for me at least... I have an interest in her..." He chuckled softly. "Also, make sure she isn't overdosed on reiatsu..."

Taking a step back, the red-haired dragon pulled his hat further over his eyes. "...Even with a fifth of my normal reiatsu thanks to the limit... she collapsed... either from the reiatsu or the wound I quickly dealt with. Not properly, but enough to suffice and stop the bleeding." With that, he stepped back once again, so that Loki could attend to her. "There's not much hollows around this vacinity... they all seem to be in other parts... can I stay for a few more moments?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: i didn't mean for the question to be hostle, it was just a honest question. it wouldn't be the first time one of my posts went unnoticed. it happens. and if i wanted to be a conceited prat i would just say that my post was first and thus damanding that it is replyed to first. but i'm not. makes me wonder why everyone treats people they don't know badly, let alone an innocent question. C'est la Vi.

IC:

Blue hesitated at a new persence. he could not see or smell it eather. he was too distracted to get away from the foot that sent him into a tree, knocking him unconsious.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Hey don't worry Blue. Don't mind amat, I didn't mean to ignore your first post, but I had written the starter plot for the story and I posted it just four minutes after your first post. I only have one character and I just couldn't re-write everything. I'd have prefered that some others had appeared over your characters but well... it just went in an uncorresponding way. But you have a partner at least now, don't ya?

IC:

Liz snorted. She was almost rejecting the medicine, but she was completely healed after both's assistance. In a spar of a second, Lizzy suddenly burst forward, her eyes widening as she sat up. She was having a quick paced heartbeat from adrenaline rush which had been held back from between the fight and the unconcious state she had gone through. "GAH!" she gasped audibly, before she fought stares at her savior.

After about five minutes, "Who are you?" she simply asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tapping his green and white striped sunhat, the dragon slowly bowed down, his seemingly normal clothing hiding the scabbard on his back. "Kurtz Erixon. A fellow Shinigami, ma'am." He chuckled softly. "We couldn't help but intervene when you started to stand still and quiver. But... who are you, might I ask in return?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:I didn't mean for my post to be hostile.I just don't have a good way with words.

IC:
Yoksen's sword went right through the hollow,utterly destroying it.He looked at the unconcious wolf and sighed"I guess I should make sure no more hollow show up."
Loki chuckled softly and patted Liz's shoulder. "Welcome back..." she said softly, standing up. "My name's Alexandria Albion, but everyone calls me Loki. I was a bit of a prankster while I was alive, apparantly..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA