Name: Kurtz Erixon
Race: Dragon
Weapon: Zanpakto
Weapon Name: Shinsaka
Ranking: EDIT: 11th Squad's Captain.
Destructive Arts:
Art #4: White Lightning
Art #121: Ryoshuka (Created)

Description: Standing at a nice 1m 94cm, Kurtz is a green-and-white scaled dragon with violet eyes and short, spiky and glistening red hair. He has a red scar down his right eye. He has nicely toned muscles, and never wears any shoes because his feet always shred them. His usual attire consists of a white jacket, a green thin vest, and long green trousers, which are held up by a simple towel of sorts. He also has black leather gloves and bandages on both arms that go up to his elbow.

Abilities: Shakkada - Shinsaka scatters into thousands of tiny red blossoms, before forming into the shapes of tiny condensed swords, which aim for the target and fire.

Tenpai - Three of the tiny condensed swords return to the hilt of the blade, where they reform the blade. This allows Kurtz to attack once more, but the attacks from the Zanpakto are weaker then the condensed swords around him

Bankai: Seiryuu Sarah - Kurtz's Zanpakuto disappears through the ground and forms a huge pillar behind him, before shattering, as the huge dragon from this picture is summoned: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/d...082634.jpg . It is actually quite a living being of sorts, and the only way to destroy it is through breaking it's Zanpakuto, which can only be destroyed by abilities that are not Destructive Arts or just slashes from another Zanpakuto. In that time, Kurtz has no weapon and has to rely on Ryoshuka as his weapon.

Extra Info: Although he is a Captain, he is able to visit the normal human world and also takes the time to walk around the lower areas of Soul Society. He simply loves women who have high opinions of themselves and loves big breasts and big hips. Of course, whenever Jena isn't around.

Name: Shadow Carleou
Race: Cat
Weapon: Zanpakto
Weapon Name: None
Ranking: Shinigami
Destructive Arts: None

Description: Shadow is a black-furred feline with glowing red hair that goes down to halfway down his neck, with emerald green eyes. He has quite thin arms and legs, but he meets that downside with his incredible agility, and his speed at reacting and such. His attire consists of a long black shirt, and baggy green trousers, although strapped around his waist tightly by a black belt.
Abilities:

Howl - Thrusts sword to ground, causes deafening scream to hover over the battlefield.

Pansakhi - Slices three waves of wind towards a single target while in mid-air.

Bankai: Not achieved.
Extra Info: He achieved a Zanpakto after defeating an officer of Squad #12's, although he is still a lower level. He's silent really, and not much talkative.

Right! Start wherever yah want people. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:i'll start then

Blue was relived. he was thinking stright for the first time in months. he played with the warm fuzzy feeling flowing through his body. (Reiatsu but he doesn't know that.) it was almost as if it wanted to stay with him and never let him go. suddenly his instints kicked in just in time to save him from being crushed. by what he had no clue, he didn't see anything. but the dust and the imprint didn't lie. he felt sad as his instints pushed away the feeling but then the instents took over and he lept over something that would have squashed him flat against the cave.
Veemon's Followers
(Chika Town: Park)

It was very early in the morning, in fact, just dawn. However, birds were flying away from the central park, the most tranquil place in Town. It wasn't common for the flying fellows to get away so soon, then again, it wasn't a common day either.

"WHY WON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE HIM OFF YOUR DIRTY CLAWS?!" a female voice relentlessly cried with sparkling clashing metal sounding loud around the spot.

"Help! Please I don't want to be eaten without loving at least once!" a poor lost soul sobbed while being held by a huge Hollow mutant wolf-like monster with a white skull mask on.

"Shut up you're dead already! And nobody likes pussycats!" the dragoness growled and leapt up to slay the beast.

Is that why I couldn't get a mate? Because I was born a cat? the soul asked himself, forgetting about his trouble at hand.

"HYAAAAH!" Liz roared and aimed a powerful slash to the Hollow's arm. Only to be deflected by its massive second fist with a growl.

"Raaaarrrr!! This is my lunch! I'll have you for dessert later, stop annoying me!" the Hollow said, opening his huge maw, to swallow the soul of the cat-boy.

"Wait! Noo!!" he cried helplessly.

"Oof!" Liz grunted as she hit the floor. Gasping she got up and looked at the soul, "Hey wait!" If he eats him I'll be dealing with two Hollows at once... oh what should I do?!?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Chika Town)

Sighing hardly, and sitting down on a faraway eletric pole, a red-haired dragon sighed. He was sitting down, shrouded in darkness, as a large scabbard dangled down from his body. His black robes just flapping about in the wave of wind that was passing over the area. "Reiatsu emitting from a single person...? What type of Death God is emitting such.. moderate reiatsu..." He muttered to himself, looking up as he saw over the plain, closing his eyes. Almost immediately, he was able to just notice where the reiatsu was coming from. "So... the park.... this will be interesting to watch...."

Almost immediately, he vanished, appearing almost a mile forward, as his tail touched against a tree. His reiatsu suddenly burst out, a huge wave of it, allowing any Death God in the vacinity to know of his prescence. The wave would have certainly been felt, or at least, made those weak fall to their knees because of it. He overviewed little of the scene, before chuckling. "One Shinigami... peh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Liz was holding her katana tightly, about to deliver another blow before the cat-soul was devoured. However, her ankles started to hurt, her legs were trembling. She was paralyzed. "What?!" she growled, looking down and grunting. "I can't move! I-" before she could continue though, she felt the Spirit energy, "Darnit! Stupid relfexes!"

"Help! Help meeeee!" the cat groaned.

"Huh?!" the girl gasped, turning around as she watched the Plus being devoured inside the hollow, which made a small chain-like object fall onto the floor. "N-no..."

"Yes..." the monster taunted, then prepared himself to fight against the Death god.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I love how much Reiatsu a captain can have...

IC:

Grinning darkly, the dragon suddenly faded from the tree once more, and stood on the Hollow's head, his straw hat covering his head as he tapped the Hollow's head. "Oh..? A female Death God... this is a turn of events!" He chuckled. "A cute one at that trying to save some spirit... how utterly brave..." He then pulled out his Zanpakuto, before starting to swing it around. "I love it when I can quickly save people."

Stopping the blade, he suddenly dived down, trying to pierce through the head of the Hollow with Shinsaka, while releasing a huge constant amount of reiatsu to make sure he suceeded.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Before I continue I need a vice-captain.

Name: Katt
Race: Anthro-feline (Cat person)
Weapon: Zanpaktoh.
Weapon Name: Fengalon.
Ranking: Vice-captain
Destructive Arts: None
Description: 5 and a half cat-girl, black stripes against her orange fur. Outfit is typical black and white outside of battle, during battle she discards most of the upper half leaving a shirt with no sleeves or back on it.
Abilities: Flash step: Allows one to move around at rapid speeds for quick stealthy attacks.
Shikai: Katt clasps her hands together around Fengalon which shrinks down and wraps around Katt's hands, forming into a pair of metal gloves with long claws on the tips of the fingers. Her skills in hand to hand fighting and her flash step abilities compensate for the weapons short range.
Bankai: Summons a large white tiger. Capable of moving at blinding speeds and attacking with it's sharp claws and teeth.
Extra Info: relaxed slightly lazy attitude, bit naieve and kiddy, can often be found sleeping. D sized breasts.

IC:

Shadow opened the door into the main part of division ten, his office if you will, and sighed a bit in frustration. Sleeping on the couch was his vice-captain Katt, snoring slightly. He closed the door a bit hard behind him making her jump awake.

"Hmm? Shadow? What are you doing in my room?" She asked yawning sleepily.

"You're in the office." Shadow stated as he sat down at his desk, "Third time this week."

Katt looked around and then smiled a bit, "Oh, guess I am." She stood up and leaned back, a small crack sounding from her back, "That was a nice nap. So what's new?" She smiled as she went and stood next to her captain.

Shadow shifted through a few of his files, "Increase in hollow activity. Gotten so crazy they've even had to call in a few captains and vice-captains to help handle them."

"Ooh, maybe we'll be able to go and get some exercise." Katt thought hopefully.

"This isn't a game," Shadow said, "The fact that so many pluses are becoming hollows could cause an unbalance." Shadow rolled his eyes as he looked up at Katt's face, seeing the confusion clearly, "That would be bad." He simplified.

"Well if they've got the captains and all working on it it shouldn't be a problem." Katt smiled, "Can I go too? You said others are going down to help."

Shadow sighed a bit, "Fine, but wait till," He didn't finish as Katt moved to the door and outside in an instant, "You've got an assignment." He sighed.

*Human world*

Katt walked out of a doorway, smiling with excitment. It'd been awhile since she had been to the human world. As soon as she stood foot in the world she instantly felt a sudden surge of power, causing her knees to shake slightly, "Whoa, Shadow was serious. That's a captain's reiatsu if I ever felt one. If I were any closer I doubt I'd still be standing." She looked in the direction she was sensing the energy, her tail was sticking straight out and her ears were pressed back against her head, she wanted to go and see what was happening but was also slightly worried about the effects of getting too close to someone with such a powerful reiatsu.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Chika Town: Chris's Home)

A low toned grumble left the hedgehog's muzzle as he could feel the spirit energy that Kurtz had used even from his house which was a considerable distance away from the park. He didnt mind having that ability..though he never enjoyed it either ever since he had recently gained his new found powers Chris's life had changed completely. Being able to see souls of the dead which nobody else is able to see, feeling another person's presence by way of their spirit, seeing hollows which was the worst for him. He's had some personal training with his Zankpakto but he could never full grasp the full power as he is always caught blowing all of his reitsu on a single shot which drains him completely. He just stayed in his room and try to ignore what was going on turning on his television.

(Soul Society)

"Theres been another hollow sighting in Chika Town?" Jena folded her arms with showing her displease of the situation "Theres been an overrun of hollows recently." her fox like tail swished up and down "Thank you for the report.." Jena walked out of the main temple of the Soul Society's main building "The souls have become more tainted than ever producing more and more hollows...theres no telling if it will end and I fear for the worse."
The OCA

A shinigami was running through a long,dark corridor.When he reached the end,he opened a door there,leading to a large,dark room with a single person in it"Captain,many more hollows have suddenly started showing up."

A demon with a large zanpakto on his back stood and looked at the rookie"Finally,I can get some action.Inform the higher ups I'm heading out."The demon then disappeared.
Lizzy fell back, her Flame Seer falling onto the floor. Her garbs being totally messed up by then. "What? Who? When?" she asked multiple times. In the span of the minute she was off, the soul of the cat had come out. A huge, tiger-like monster with a bone mask was out, crimson red eyes flashing with rage as it roared.

The first Hollow was dead, but the new one had been made, and he was advancing towards Liz, it had certain anger towards her.

"Eek! Get away from me!" the shinigami cried as she desperately grabbed her zanpakto and leaped away as fast as she could.

"Give me... your soul... I'm... hungry..." the hollow growled, being totally controlled by its darkness by then, wanting to devour strong reiatsu though it seemed as it wanted to get the weaker out of all it sensed.

"Gak!" Liz gasped and ducked as a massive claw swiped above her. There was a small chance and she took it. "Eat this!!" she grabbed the arm and spun, used part of his massive limb to wall jump and in the time the hollow was distracted by her swift movements she stabbed her Flame Seer right through the right eye.

"GRRRAAAAAHH!!" the monster roared, blood splattered to the floor, it started blackening and it warped away before it could be slain.

Liz fell to the floor, she landed safely on her feet, gripping her sword tightly in her claws. She stared directly onto Kurtz for a second, then fainted. Maybe it was the wound she had been struck with in her good arm, or maybe the fact the spirit energy was far too great near her...

""
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad