Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
Dashing through the forest Nisami looked behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed.Not seeing anybody she slowed down to a jog and finally came to a stop and sat against a tree to catch her breath.She opened her satchel more and let Kuno out.He made an irritated noise at her and climbed up and curled around her neck to lay.
*Who was that guy, and why was he so keen to fight?Man I hope I don't run into him again.*Stuck in her own thoughts she didn't even notice Kuno when he moved to make himself more comfortable.
Renamon's Army
Kordath walked up behind Nisami, stopping as he came level with the tree she was leaning against. "You are a long way from home..." he said coldly
Nisami jumped up into a low tree limb and got ready to throw a couple of shiriken when she knoticed it wasn't the other guy."Don't you know how to announce yourself before scaring the heck out of a woman?" She looked at him coldly for a second than sighed."Who are you and what do you want?"She wasn't in the mood for niceties especially after the fight.Still climging to her neck Kuno became furious and jumped off onto the same limb Nisami was on and limbed up into a crook where he could sleep peacefully.
Renamon's Army
Kordath chuckled. "Relax.. If I wanted to hurt you you would be dead by now." his voice held a little more warmth to it, as he spoke again. "My name is Kordath... I heard your battle a few moments ago, and thought I would offer my assistance..."

"And as for scaring you... if you had been paying attention you would have heard me long before I reached your position. Very careless of you.."
"I didn't need assistance..."She felt her cheeks get warm as she thought how dumb she just looked."My name is Nisami..."She dropped out of the tree and put her hand out in greeting."It's...interesting meeting you.."*What is with all of the people in these woods?!*
Renamon's Army
"These woods are my home.. my village is hidden within the sweet embrace of the trees..." he said, looking down at her. "You seem to be in one piece, yet you are definately tired.. so while you did not need assistance now, you might have if you had remained in the fight.."

he stuck his own hand out, gripping her's firmly, but still gently, it was obvious that he was holding back his strength by a very large amount. "Regardless.. It is a plasure to meet you Nisami." he said, a faint smile crossing his lips.
"I..I've got to go.."Nisami turned to leave than noticed she still hasn't let go of Kordath's hand."I'm sorry!" She let go of his hand quickly blushing darkly.She turned to go again when she saw Kuno sleeping in the tree in the same crook in the limb.Giving out a quiet sigh she jumped up onto the limb and gently picked him up and placed him into her satchel.Leaping back down she turned to Kordath."It's nice to meet you...Umm...My main village is right this way if you want to come..."She blushed again.
Renamon's Army
Kordath nodded slowly. "It can't be worse than my own village.. So why not." "does she not realize what I am..? or does she just not care...?" he thought, his smile neither fading, nor widening.
OOC: ^^

Name: Cronos
clan: Eius
species: Human
village: village hidden in the sand (missing nin)
appearance: 5' 8" long silver hair, green eyes, wears a black turtle neck, blue ninja shorts, and a green trench coat.
affinities: wind/dark
base affinity: dark
Ninjitsu: ferret summon, wind manulipation, wind sickle, gods shadow, shadow fire, shadow clone/shuriken/kunai
genjitsu: none
taijitsu: shadow dragon style, Hands of Time, can use the Demon Windmill Shuriken to perfection
bloodline trait: Time Eye: can see high-speed objects clearly. allows for the special Taijutsu style Hands of Time. Hands of Time damages user.

IC:

Cronos was hopping around some nameless forest enjoying the time he had untill more hunters came. "*singing in rich bass* may the road rise up to meet you. may the win-" he came to a sudden halt, the tree making a slight shudder, as he spotted Nasami. (not good, someone from my village.) his fingers reached up to touch the slashed forehead protector with the symbol of his village on it. (not good at all. still, i might be able to get some info on how that damned village is doing and their hunt for me...)
Veemon's Followers
Nisami smile at Kordath.Hearing an abnormal shudder in a tree nearby she quickly made hansigns."Wind clone jutsu"Several clones appeared and tor off into different directions to scout for any hostile ninja."Ok, lets go!" She said cheerfully as she slowly started to walk in the direction of her village.
Renamon's Army