Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
The premise is rather simple since I can't think up good plots.The many ninja villages are at war with eachother.Like I said,simple.

Before I go further,here's the element chart.(I got this from gamefaqs)
Fire>Wind>Lightning>dark>light>Earth>Water>Fire(I added dark and light)

Now for the profile setup.You can have up to 3 characters.
Name:You should know this by now
clan:What clan you belong to
species:Anything you can think of(except aliens and robots)
village:What village you belong to(for example,village hidden in the mist)
appearance:How you look
affinities:What elements do you use
base affinity:most used element,easiest to use
Ninjitsu:List all your ninjitsu techniques(optional)
genjitsu:list your genjitsu(illusion techniques)(optional)
taijitsu:All your special melee attacks(optional)
bloodline trait:an ability unique to your clan,these cannot be copied and generally have very useful effects(optional)

Almost forgot,everyone gets subsitution jutsu.Only use it to avoid kunai and shuriken,or to escape a fatal technique.For those who don't know,when used,you basically replace yourself with a log and appear nearby,usually behindthe opponent.
Name : Mitsuki
Clan : Lightning
Species : Werewolf
Village : Unknown
Appearance : http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/me.../chars.jpg (On right side) Lite purple-white fur, crystal green eyes and long dark brown hair.
Affinities : Thunder
Base Affinity : Lightning Claw.

Ninjitsu :
She use 1.5m sword on all lightning-based attack.
Lighting Claw - create a lightning slash, which could make the enemy paralised temporarily.

Genjitsu :
Agility - move in quick speed
Multiply - multiply herself in order to confuse the enemy which one is real.

Taijitsu : Close combat - use her body to fight when the sword is separaed from her.

Bloodline trait : None
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name:Yenshi

clan:Miryashi

species:Human

village:village of thunder

appearance:[Image: kbw167xy.jpg]The one in the middle,minus the weapon.Shurikens emerge from the wrists

affinities:lightning,fire,water

base affinity:lightning

Ninjitsu:Water style:Water vortex jutsu-creates a large wave of water that looks like a missle(requires water to be around)
Water style:Water dragon missle-creates three dragons of water that fly at the target
Fire style:phoenix flower jutsu-spits multiple phoenix-like fireballs that move in various directions,then home in on the target
Fire style:fireball jutsu-breathes out a wave of fire,essentially a flamethrower

genjitsu:hypnosis-has a chance to put target to sleep
lightning clones-creates several clones of lightning,looks real until destroyed.Will shock whoever destroys them.
shuriken shadow clones-throws one shuriken that multiplies into 100

taijitsu:Chidori-also known as lightning blade,the user concentrates his chakra(I'll call it energy)into his hand and moves at high speed to the target,thrusting his hand into the target.A fatal attack that looks like lightning is surrounding his hand.
Izuna drop-He kicks his opponent into the air,then jemps up and performs a spinning dive,crashing him and his opponent into the ground

bloodline trait:lightning strike-when activated,his armor crackles with electricity,adding lightning damage to every melee attack.
Name: Sinder

clan: Dragon Breath Clan

species: Hedgehog

village: Sand Village

appearance: A red, orange, and white furred hedgehog standing at 4'8". White belly which is surrounded by orange fur which gradually changes to a deep red, spiky red hair that gradually goes to orange then to white highlights. His tail is longer than most hedgehogs with a bit of fluffiness to it. He wears a dark red leather ninja vest and pants.

affinities: Fire and Wind

base affinity:Fire

Ninjitsu
Fire Style: Spitfire, Dragonfire
Fire and Wind Style: Raging Fire Jutsu (summons fire and wind in both paws to combine them together for a strong fire attack)

genjitsu
Pyro Clones: Makes a clone of himself of pure fire.
Flame Shirikens

taijitsu:
Spinning Pyro Kick
Windfury Punches

bloodline trait: Has a great natural speed ability, can run really fast.
The OCA
Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Clan: Tsumetai clan
Species: Anthro Fox
Village: Hidden Village of the Star
Appearance: 1m 72cm tall Anthro purple fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears dark tight shorts and tight white t-shirt as well as black fingerless gloves and a forehead protector with the star symbol.
Affinities: Ice and Water
Base Affinity: Ice

Ninjutsu
Water clone - This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. Like the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are capable of attacking and using jutsu, but they are easier to defeat because they are only one-tenth of the user's power. Additionally, they can only be controlled within a certain distance of the user.
Heavenly Strike
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
-Name: Gadjiltron

-Clan: Dark dragon clan

-Species: Dragon

-Village: Fyren village

-Appearance: 2.1 M tall, orange dragon with a tail that its like 1 M long, light yellow eyes, 4 wings each of 1.5 M long, can stand like a human with his claws with 5 fingers.

-Affinities: fire, dark, wind

-base affinity: dark

-Ninjitsu:
-Fire tornado: creates a tornado of fire and lava if possible and attacks the enemy burning him while spinning brutally.
-Dark blow: sends a huge shadow ball to the enemy that absorbs all his energy.
Air crash: Waves his wings very quickly so that he creates a very strong wind flow that sends flying the enemy to the sky.

-Genjitsu:
Call of shadows: Creates a massive curtain of darkness so that he dissapears and then take the enemies to the shadows so that he kills him and finish the enemies one by one.

-Taijitsu:
Air cutter: cuts the enemies with his claws and/or with his wings.

-Bloodline trait:
Creates massive shadows under enemies that start to absorb them or transform into a monster that can drain the spirits of his enemies.
Quick question for you people,anyone still willing to do this?
yes
OOC.Can I join?

Name:Nasami

clan:Silent wind

species:Human

village:Wind Spire

appearance: [Image: 1097358607_woodslandgirl.jpeg]

affinities: Wind&Fire

base affinity:Wind

Ninjitsu:
Wind clone:Summons a few clones made out of solidified wind.
Demon wind suriken:Throws a very large suriken and uses the wind spire jitsu to change it's course to her liking.
Spire jitsu:can control the wind as long as her chakra lasts.
Lotus flame:Uses the wind spire jitsu to carry a small spark of flame to the enemy unseen until the spark hits their body than it explodes.

genjitsu:
Wind storm:Blows up dirt and other debris to blind the enemy while she closes in to attack.
blaze:makes the enemy believe they are engulphed in flames.
flame lullaby: Puts unsespecting enemies to sleep using certain cents that are intensified when near heat.(uses wind to blow the scent to them.)
taijitsu:
Futile whip:Uses a very fast punching combo than grabs them by their arm and slams them into the ground.
OOC.That's all the thaijitsu i could think of right now...I will add one or two more later if that's allowed.
Bloodline trait:
Sharingen: I think you all know what this one does.
Renamon's Army
I'm a little confused here... but it sounds like fun.. Not really sure how all the ninja stuff works though.. So I'll need some help figuring that out. (I'm assuming that this is like Naruto... and I only watched one episode before the TV was shut off)

Name: Kordath Aikudai

clan: Demon shadows

Species: Half demon wolf

Village: Valley of shadow

Appearance: His clothing disguises most of his demonic features, allowing him to pass for a human in most areas (unless there are those sensitive to demonic energy nearby, or someone takes a close look at him)

He stands at just under six feet tall, weighing one hundred and eighty pounds. He wears the traditional loose fitting, stark black garb of his clan at all times (only clothes he will wear I mean.. not that he won't ever take them off)

Hidden by his clothing, is a short coat of dark gray fur which covers his entire body except for his face and hands. His eyes are a light blue, and his long flowing hair is a deep obsidion color.

When angered, his demonic side takes more of a hold on him, his teeth elongate into fangs, his fur grows out, his hair sticks out as though un-brushed, and his eyes glow red. (my nephew is drawing a picture for me.. I'll post it later.)

Affinities: Darkness

Ninjuitsu: Demon blade: Summons a blade of pure darkness to be used as any other sword would.

Shadow barrage: Slashing his blade in an arc in front of him, Kordath summons hundreds of dimunitive spirits which fly toward his opponent, slashing into his/her flesh, and leaving wounds that are very painful, and slow to heal, but never fatal. (this attack has minor seeking abilities, but cannot turn more than fourty-five degrees in one attack)

Genjuitsu: Dark Displacement: gathering his energy about him, Kordath's form becomes blurred, and thus harder to hit, often appearing as though he is three or more feet away from where he really is.

Taijuitsu: Stunning blow: Attacking with his right hand rather than his blade, Kordath strikes his oponents pressure points, causing temporary paralysis.

Blade hand: Striking with the edge of his hand rather than a closed fist, Kordath can inflict wounds that seem to have been done by a bladed weapon.

Bloodline trait: Ancestral spirit: Calling upon his demonic heritage, Kordath summons a demon wolf from the nether realm. Its form appears to be completely made of shadows, and it ignores most wounds. Itcommands the shadows around it to take hold of its foes before moving in for the kill (or in the case of player vs player if it happens... only to maim)